SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body uploaded by Patty H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body uploaded by Amie A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body uploaded by Carolyn C.

BY SEPHORA

An instant airbrush bronzing spray for face and body. Get an immediate sunkissed glow for spring. This long-wearing water- and transfer-resistant spray creates an instant airbrushed tint. The microfine dispersal allows for even application and quick dry down so you can build color to your desired shade. It is safe for both face and body and is made with an oil-free formula.

Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Absolutely love it. I’ve tried other brands and this one is long lasting and easy to apply. I’ve used it in the past and it’s a must for this summer. I’m very pale and don’t tan easy and I like the glow that I get with this SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Bronzer Face and Body.
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff , VA
This was a good concept, however packaging missed its mark as it was very messy and hard to control.  I would have to be completely naked in order for the bronzer not to get everywhere if I sprayed it directly onto my face.  The only way I could get it partially work was if I sprayed my brush or beauty blender and applied to my face that way.   Still the consistency of the product was fairly runny and didn't apply very smoothly.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Haley W.
Orlando, FL
I have naturally pale skin, and dont tan all that easily. I have tried different self-tanning things, but this is one of my favorites. I would love to try other things like this. Very buildable and lasts a long time.
Dana P.
Wauconda, IL
Love this product, makes my skin look blemish free and it goes on light but covers fully. Easy to spray and use. Doesn't leave a mess and is long lasting. Easy to wash off. I would buy again.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I use this as my actual bronzer in the Summer. I spray it on a brush and bronze my face and neck. It lasts forever if you're using it the way that I do. I wouldn't recommend using any type of bronzing spray on your entire face or body
Amie A.
I'm trying this bronzaye from @Sephora it shows instantly on my skin. I'm so far so good happy with this I'll be posting my beautiful tan as I get darker.
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This product is amazing to use and the part that amazed me the mist that it is affordable to buy and u var being using it since
Carley T.
This stuff is amazing ! I love the feeling ! It definitely stays true to colors & matches up with ur skin complexion
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Product works great! Recommend to anyone trying out makeup that’s long lasting and effective! And really POPS