SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Blush uploaded by Alexx D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Blush uploaded by Maryann M.
2 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A buildable, waterproof airbrush blush mist in four universally flattering shades. This lightweight airbrush blush provides long-lasting, buildable color. The waterproof formula ensures that color will never smudge, run, or fade, while InstaBlend technology creates a fine, even mist for weightless color application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades: Such a Peach, Orange You Glad, Rose Without Thorns, Pink of Perfection see more...

• Does this help my makeup not mess up when I sweat or anything?1 Answers
  • Well my question is pretty simple... how does this perform?? I see ...2 Answers
  • Is it possible to get accurate placement worth this style of blush?...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexx D.
Alexx D.
Winston Salem, NC
I know what you're thinking air brush foundation or blush... I was skeptical about it at first, I tried both! It's super effortless and takes a few minutes out of my make up routine! I love it and will totally buy it again! It blends easily and leaves my skin radiant, smooth, and it applies evenly very easily!!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Amy P.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually really love how this looks when you apply it. First of all it is really easy to spray on because it is not too pigmented - it's buildable- so you are not going to accidentally tag your face like a graphitti artist and then have to start all over again. It leaves a beautiful wash of color. My favorite thing is the way it sits on your skin though- it's super natural looking and really pretty, even up close!
Erica jolie C.
Erica jolie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this being skeptical but I honestly really do like it ! I find it's best if I apply it on the back of my hand and rub it in on my cheeks starting lightly and building it up I like to avoid powders for the summer to keep it more natural and this is comparable in color build up to the Josie Marin jelly blushes and more affordable water proof I'm not sure yet !
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Hamburg, AR
Sephora air brush foundation is absolutely my favorite foundation. I am not the type of girl who wants to put on a full face everyday and this makeup can be used for everyday use or can be spiced up for special occasions!! I also like that I don't have that cakey feel when wearing this foundation. Definitely recommend as a go to foundation!
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
Redding , Ca
I love this , I love there brands ! It's a bit cheaper and good quality,! It makes skin feel good and not so cake up. I will recommend this product for others . Matches skin good . Will buy again
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I used this during vacation and it worked great it gave my cheeks the right amount of color super easy to blend but a bit scary to directly apply I recommend spraying on a brush then applying. It's very true to color which I loved and super buildable. Definitely recommend.
Natascha C.
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the Sephora Airbrush products!!! They leave a flawless look and the price is not too bad. The colors are gorgeous and for me it stays true to color!! Def a favorite in my makeup bag!! ❤
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
I have this blush in so many colors. I spray it on my brush and apply. It's so pretty not too heavy. Lasts alllll day. For some people the concept may be scary and I get it. This would be great for editorial looks too. There's a big range of colors for all skin Types.
Grace S.
Grace S.
One of the worst airbrush makeup products I have purchased. This blush blended horribly into the skin, as it was super patchy.... using both a beauty blender and a brush. I think for blushes as they are supposed to be subtle, this isn't the way they should be packaged.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Good! Okay to be honest it's not that I did not like it but I give it three creeps because it has its positive side. It is a bit greasy and leaves you with a strange sensation on the face, maybe it is because of my skin type or I do not apply it as it should.
Bye💕
Raine P.
Raine P.
omg has anybody used this? i wanna try it
Gia C.
Gia C.
philadelphia
Is this product easy to use, because I never tried anything liked this before???
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Well my question is pretty simple... how does this perform?? I see it making messes.
christen b.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
This looks like it could be really cool, or a major fail. How do you guys apply it?
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Is it easy to manage? I fear that when you spray it gets all over the face.