4 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A buildable, waterproof airbrush blush mist in four universally flattering shades. This lightweight airbrush blush provides long-lasting, buildable color. The waterproof formula ensures that color will never smudge, run, or fade, while InstaBlend technology creates a fine, even mist for weightless color application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades: Such a Peach, Orange You Glad, Rose Without Thorns, Pink of Perfection see more...

• Does this blush spray out a liquid blush? And if so, do you spray d...3 Answers
  • How does this look on the skin? Also how do you apply it? And is th...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Merceades S.
Merceades S.
Man oh man- I hate leaving bad reviews. I have this product only 2 stars because I liked the color.

This stuff sucks. I'm not sure if its bc its in a spray can or what- but no. It was super streaky and separates on your face after a few hours. I've tried spraying directly on the face, spraying on my fingers, spraying on a sponge or brush or spraying on a surface to pick up via tools and i cannot get it to work! :( waste of money
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
San Clemente, CA
I can't say enough great things about this airbrush blush! It literally makes my skin look airbrushed after it's dried down. I have two different colors of this blush and I'm in love with both of them. You can use this product applying it with a brush or I use it misting it straight to my cheeks and then I blend it out with my blush brush once it's dried. Looks beautiful and healthy on my skin.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: 04 Pink Of Perfection
I absolutely love this form of blush! It's the perfect pink to compliment light or heavy eye makeup. I prefer to spray this onto a brush instead of directly on my face. Once I've added my foundation I brush the remainder of the color on the brush back onto my face to make it pop more. It's so easy to use and last throughout the day.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this product from Sephora it is so beneficial to my life in the spring on blush just perfectly works when you're on the go or doing your make up in the car thanks to this product it is made it easier to do make up in the car or when in a hurry it's such a good size thank you Sephora
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This was one of the first airbrush products I ever tried! It is so easy to use and turned out being way better than I could have ever expected! It is also way cheaper than going and getting full airbrush makeup done at a salon, yet you get the same look!
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Review for: 03 Rose With Thorns
Love love love! This makeup will make your skin look absolutely flawless. I want all of these! Easy to apply and works great with all skin tones! You can spray on or apply with a brush depending on what look you want to achieve. Very affordable as well.
Traci G.
Traci G.
Sidney, MT
I love this blush! I have used the pink color and it is very pretty. I found it easier to spray the blush directly on my brush to apply rather than spraying it directly on my cheeks. If you are light handed it would probably work to apply directly
Donna-Jean F.
Donna-Jean F.
Waltham, MA
I've used both the pink and peach blushes and like both. They are a matte finish. I had a hard time spraying it directly on my face as it came out too much so I sprayed it on a brush first. My skin tone is fair to medium. I would recommend this.
Eadlyn S.
Eadlyn S.
Ok, I was very intimidated the first time is used this because of the airbrush format, but it's so light and build able and very controllable. It goes well with most skin tones. I loved it so much I got the airbrush bronzer and foundation too.
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: 01 Such A Peach
An employee used this on me in store and I really liked how it looked, but noticed that she had to use A LOT of the product to achieve the desired look. I feel like it would be very difficult to use this product on your own.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Does this blush spray out a liquid blush? And if so, do you spray directly onto your face or a brush/sponge?
Myranda G.
Myranda G.
How does this look on the skin? Also how do you apply it? And is this good for dry skin?