BY SEPHORA

A buildable, waterproof airbrush blush mist in four universally flattering shades. This lightweight airbrush blush provides long-lasting, buildable color. The waterproof formula ensures that color will never smudge, run, or fade, while InstaBlend technology creates a fine, even mist for weightless color application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Shades: Such a Peach, Orange You Glad, Rose Without Thorns, Pink of Perfection see more...

• Does this blush spray out a liquid blush? And if so, do you spray...3 Answers
  • How does this look on the skin? Also how do you apply it? And is ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashlye N.
Columbus, OH
I literally dropped my collection of blushes including my tarte amazonian clay cult faves because of this. No matter was crazy blush drops into the makeup world and blows up insta and whatnot, I just don't get as excited anymore BECAUSE OF THIS PRODUCT. It's so versatile and easy to blend onto my already makeup-covered face. It gives you this natural-looking flush of colour that looks straight up from a classical shoujo anime! Haha, very cute! I own a handful of bottles, too afraid to run out!! Applies like a cream, very lightweight and comfortable!
Merceades S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man oh man- I hate leaving bad reviews. I have this product only 2 stars because I liked the color.

This stuff sucks. I'm not sure if its bc its in a spray can or what- but no. It was super streaky and separates on your face after a few hours. I've tried spraying directly on the face, spraying on my fingers, spraying on a sponge or brush or spraying on a surface to pick up via tools and i cannot get it to work! :( waste of money
Mirna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a beginner you will have a hard time using this. The first time I used this it was a mess I sprayed it directly to the face and it looked so bad. I recommend you spray some product onto the back of your hand then go in with your beauty blender or brush then apply to the face. You can achieve a natural finish and it's build able. I personally rather use powder blush.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These really aren't as scary or messy as they seem unless you actually try spraying this onto the cheeks. I find that I have the most control with spraying onto a brush first. The shades are nice and apply smoothly. They are a great alternative to cream blush, but have the same soft and youthful effect. Perfect for a natural look or even a no makeup-makeup look.
Rachel S.
San Clemente, CA
I can't say enough great things about this airbrush blush! It literally makes my skin look airbrushed after it's dried down. I have two different colors of this blush and I'm in love with both of them. You can use this product applying it with a brush or I use it misting it straight to my cheeks and then I blend it out with my blush brush once it's dried. Looks beautiful and healthy on my skin.
Gabby D.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really don't like this product because every time i try to spray it on it has to much pigment , but it does stay very long if you put it on correctly i have very pale skin so i looked like a doll when i mixed it with my foundation , maybe for some people they slay in this but for me not so much :((
Kera G.
I have recently purchased the Sephora blushes one shade is rose without thorns, and the other is orange you glad. these are horrible products not only do you have to constantly shake them for the product to disperse evenly you have to use a tool to even make them work! direct application is a no go!! The color can come out blotchy and it can lift and shift your complexion and I'm just not interested in having an ice cold aerosol greenhouse damaging omitting product no THANKS!
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
I was pretty nervous to try this blush but was able to watch a tutorial and decided to give it a try. It feels very light on! I've got dry skin and this doesn't dry me out at all and doesn't sink into my fine lines the way most other products do. I definitely recommend this product!
Ally S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this product from Sephora it is so beneficial to my life in the spring on blush just perfectly works when you're on the go or doing your make up in the car thanks to this product it is made it easier to do make up in the car or when in a hurry it's such a good size thank you Sephora
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The color payoff from these airbrush blushed are good and worth the purchase. I'm giving it three starts because the application can be a little messy and takes so time to get use to. Overall good but not a go-to of mine.
Wendy M.
Does this blush spray out a liquid blush? And if so, do you spray directly onto your face or a brush/sponge?
Myranda G.
How does this look on the skin? Also how do you apply it? And is this good for dry skin?