BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A buildable, waterproof airbrush blush mist in four universally flattering shades.

What it does:
This lightweight airbrush blush provides long-lasting, buildable color. The waterproof formula ensures that color will never smudge, run, or fade, while InstaBlend technology creates a fine, even mist for weightless color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
Shades: Such a Peach, Orange You Glad, Rose Without Thorns, Pink of Perfection

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
For brush application:
-Shake well before use.
-Spray directly onto brush head and buff into cheeks using an upward motion until the desired intensity is reached.

For direct spray application:
-Shake well before use.
-Protect your hair and clothing, hold can six to eight inches from face.
-Apply light pressure to the nozzle and spray blush starting at the apple of cheeks, moving in an upward motion toward the ear.
-Repeat motion for more intense color.
-Blend with a brush if desired.

Precautions:
-Avoid spraying in eyes.
-Contents under pressure: do not puncture or incinerate, even after use.
-Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
-Do not use in an enclosed atmosphere.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
-Keep away from any heat or flame.

Butane, Water, Isobutane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Mica, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. (+/-) : CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake/Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

About the Brand:

• Does this help my makeup not mess up when I sweat or anyt...1 Answers
  • Well my question is pretty simple... how does this perfor...2 Answers
  • Is it possible to get accurate placement worth this style...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i've used both the pink and peach blushes and like both. they are a matte finish. i had a hard time spraying it directly on my face as it came out too much so i sprayed it on a brush first. my skin tone is fair to medium. i would recommend this." in 5 reviews
Krishii P.
Review for: 01 Such a peach more...
I bought this because I loved how it looked when the makeup artist at sephora used it on my face. I tried using it at home but I just couldn't spray on an even area from the distance recommended. So it's just sitting there on my dresser. I wish it was easier to use because the color is just perfect for my brown skin tone.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
Review for: 06 Rust or bust more...
I saw this on Sephora app and figured why not. The first time I applied this was the last time I applied this annnnnnd my god I held it away from my face and sprayed on my face............. my face went numb this spits cold air at you and it is not fun going right at your skin. Also since I jumped at the uncomfortable sensation I also got my hair so yep.... NEXT
Shelby J.
Charleston
This product is son convenient! I love it. Blends easily. Doesn’t smell like chemicals. The color is nice. The only issue is the canned air makes it really cold when it lands on the face.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 04 Pink of perfection more...
The color is great, but I can’t get it on my face. I don’t see how anyone could apply blush this way. Ive tried multiple times to spray it on the area I want it, but it doesn’t work. I have to hold it incredibly close to my face to get any color at all. I will not buy this product again.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: 06 Rust or bust more...
THIS BLUSH IS AMAZING. It's such a true airbrush texture, and the color is completely buildable. I have fair skin, and I just spray a light amount to give a touch of color. On dark skin, layering is your friend. It is so cheap too! I haven't actually seen another airbrush blush on the market that comes close to this. LOVE!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: 02 Orange you glad more...
This product surprised me so much! I never would have tried it if it wasn’t for the super helpful makeup artist. You spray the product on to your makeup brush (not your face!) and then brush on. The results are really natural! And the product has great staying power!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: 06 Rust or bust more...
I absolutely love this. I cannot believe that I haven’t seen anybody using it ! It’s amazing. I love how easy it is to spray on your blush and it dries completely down and looks amazing. It brightens up your look. I am so in love. I really recommend these !!!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I wad lucky enough to fine this blush on sale at sephora in the shade I wanted - I was actually considering purchasing this product when it was full price. The color is gorgeous. My only gripe is that i still havent figured out the best way to apply as its an aerosol. I have.been spraying it on a stippling brush but feel like I am wasting product by spraying it in the air. I think it will apply beautifully with a beauty blender but will have tp purchase another because im assuming it will stain and leave excess product on the blender which I dont want to risk on the same veauty blender I apply foundation and concealer.
Alexis D.
Newton, NC
I know what you're thinking air brush foundation or blush... I was skeptical about it at first, I tried both! It's super effortless and takes a few minutes out of my make up routine! I love it and will totally buy it again! It blends easily and leaves my skin radiant, smooth, and it applies evenly very easily!!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Merceades S.
Man oh man- I hate leaving bad reviews. I have this product only 2 stars because I liked the color.

This stuff sucks. I'm not sure if its bc its in a spray can or what- but no. It was super streaky and separates on your face after a few hours. I've tried spraying directly on the face, spraying on my fingers, spraying on a sponge or brush or spraying on a surface to pick up via tools and i cannot get it to work! :( waste of money
Raine P.
omg has anybody used this? i wanna try it
Wendy M.
Does this blush spray out a liquid blush? And if so, do you spray directly onto your face or a brush/sponge?
christen b.
Baytown, TX
This looks like it could be really cool, or a major fail. How do you guys apply it?
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Is it easy to manage? I fear that when you spray it gets all over the face.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Well my question is pretty simple... how does this perform?? I see it making messes.