BY SEPHORA

A makeup primer that perfects the appearance of skin and prolongs the wear of foundation. This primer softens the appearance of imperfections, prolongs the wear of your foundation, and keeps you looking flawless longer. Infused with hydrating ceramides, this formula moisturizes and smooths, while protecting with antioxidant-rich vitamins E and A. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This primer can be used on the eyes to smooth and enhance wear of eye shadow. This product is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and comes in an airless pump bottle for freshness.

• Im looking for a primer with a moisturizer so i dont need...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for the best primer for dry skin do I...1 Answers
  • This productop leaves the skin smooth and maté ??1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer Perfecting
  • "a little goes a long way with this primer. goes on smooth and leaves skin feeling buttery. i have oily skin and i've noticed that after about an hour or so you can definitely see your face get shiny. it does minimize pores somewhat." in 42 reviews
trisha V.
This face primer was okay but I wasn't in love with it. I feel like there are so many better ones available. I was pretty disappointed because I really like Sephora's other priming products. This is a product I would use but probably try something else the next time around.
Shavana S.
Hodge
I rate this product a 4-5 because it’s a good primer and it’s good for a combination of oily skin and dry skin and it makes your face feel primed but the only thing I don’t like is when you have it for along time the primer starts to dry up and you have to buy more primer and I don’t use makeup that much so that’s the only problem I have with it.
Megan G.
This is pretty good and I used it for quite awhile until I found my love which is Smashbox. For the price though this is an awesome primer and I think it does do a good job. I just needed something with a little more oomph as I am getting older LOL
Jennifer L.
Sephora did its thing when it made this foundation primer. Natural matte finish. Helps with pores and smooths out imperfections. I don't believe it haves sun protection but I could be wrong. I will buy again. As you can see it's about that time anyways.
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
Good value for your money. The price is right and the product is good. I would buy again if I was on a budget and there was not another product that I was looking to try. It does the job!
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
BEST primer ever! I've been using one from Smashbox for awhile and I didn't really see how it was helping the longevity of my makeup. I tried this one and BOOM I saw immediate results. I got a beauty blender or my fingers and I patted the primer under my eyes, around my nose, and on my chin, and the make up seemed to last so much longer. Not only that but when the foundation applied it seems to blend more smoothly and look more like actual skin instead of cakey stuff on my face. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother me at all.
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
I love this primer! Affordable and comparable to more luxury brands. Goes on smooth and keeps my make up prefect all day. Sephora is one of those stores I get absolutely giddy about shopping in. I always find what I need and then some! I love how they carry the latest beauty products and I love their "Play" box every month!
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
First of all my face is super oily and i found that whatever product it can be from concealers to foundation to eyeshadows i would put on i would be shiny within a few hours this prier is amazing it holds up to its true self and is super super affordable definitely makes my product go on smoothly.
Janice W.
This is the best primer I have ever used. It's clear, it isn't sticky or slimmer. It glides on smooth and almost has a powder finish. I can use a cream foundation or one made for oily skin and both go on great and don't break down during the day.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
This is one of the first primers that I have tried. I purchased this because I want a product that helps my dry skin, is very gentle, and makes my foundation look nice. I would say this product me all of my needs. I really enjoy using this!
Aimee B.
Is this product comparable in feeling to the Mineral Veil primer from Hourglass or like the Smashbox Photo Finish primers?
Diana  G.
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Benitra A.
Champaign, IL
Does this primer make you oily?
Destinee B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How much is this product?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Does this primer work well on dry skin?