BY SEPHORA

What it is: A smoothing eye primer that keeps makeup in place all day. What it does: As part of the Beauty Amplifier collection, this eye primer is designed to perfect your look by smoothing the skins appearance and creating the perfect canvas for eye shadow and liner application so color stays in place all day long. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens

Suggested Usage: -Apply a small amount all over lid using finger tips or brush. -Apply under eyes to help keep liners in place. -Apply to eyelids and allow to dry prior to eye shadow or eyeliner application. Size: 0.35 oz

Ingredients: Isododecane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Silica, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tribehenin, Polyurethane-40, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Let me just say that the Sephora collection is completely underrated! People like to see it as the knock off brand or ‘generic’. I was in need of a eye primer so I decided to give this one a shot... I really liked how smoothly i was able to apply it. It really showed the true color of my eyeshadow. Just wish it lasted longer throughout the day. BUT the price is reasonable
Larissa D.
Doddridge
I love this product. I use it a bit differently though. Instead of using it as just an eyeshadow primer, I put it on my whole face just so it can be under my foundation. It helps my makeup stay on so much longer without it being smeared throughout the day. I definitely recommend this product.
Alisha C.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfecting & Smoothing Eye Primer

I love Sephora! I think they are great company and have some very awesome and unique products that are available in the market. I love this perfecting and smoothing eye primer works perfect on my skin. I am very fair and it Blends very well with the desired colors I want on my eyes.
trisha d.
This primer was the first primer i have ever used. It has always worked very well for me and works out smoothly on my skin. The only thing negative i would have to say is that it does have a thicker consistency to me then other primers. I use this almost daily and i am highly satisfied by it.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Makaylee G.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked this eye primer. It is the only brand I have ever used but never had any reason to try a different one because I liked it so much! I really recommend this brand as it does wonders! Definitely need to go back and get a new tube!
April O.
Fontana
So this used to be my go to primer before I discovered Becca what I loved about it is the price point and it was a pretty good primer for the price it was smooth and helped create a good base for make up I would definitely recommend this for someone that doesn’t want to spend too much on prime or maybe someone in college or high school or someone barely starting off and make up this would be a good primer
Juju L.
I do like this product but don’t believe it’s the best eye primer out there. I have pretty oily eyelids by the end of each day and this product definitely helps keep my eyeliner in place. I’m not a dramatic eyeshadow type girl so I can’t say how helpful this product is for darker looks. As for my natural, everyday wear, it does a great job at making my eye makeup last all day.
Alex S.
This product is great for what it is supposed to do. It is easy to apply and does a good job for creating a base. To amplify the results, set it with translucent powder before going in with other product. The only thing I don’t like is the longevity. On my skin, this broke down fairly quickly and creased. Great product if you are on a budget!
Kelly W.
Gainesville, FL
I love this! It makes my eyeshadow go on more pigmented than w/o it and it prevents my eyeshadow from creasing throughout the day! This is a solid eyeshadow primer - it does the job. SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfecting & Smoothing Eye Primer
Karen C.
Etobicoke, ON
I am looking for a new eye primer and want to find one that will last an entire 9-5 workday. Does this primer stop your powder eye shadow from creasing in your lids?
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Did anyone try the Sephora eye primer? If so, how much does it cost and do you like it? I really want to try this and was just curious. Thanks!
Kayla H.
I've been looking for a new eye makeup remove but my skin is so sensitive. Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Emese B.
Does it work on dry eyelids?
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Sephora Mattif SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfecting & Smoothing Eye Primer ied Primer; has it dried anyone else's skin out? It is the only thing I have changed in my routine. I'm not sure what to use to hydrate it either. Any suggestions?? And, I also use Fenty by Rihanna, but the foundation sets after a few minutes and changes color. Sometimes it looks too dark.. what am I doing wrong?? Excuse my messy hair. I'm at work! Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation !