SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Pink Brush Set uploaded by Michela C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Pink Brush Set uploaded by Natalia G.

BY SEPHORA

A 10-piece set, including brushes for the face, eyes, and lips. All the brushes needed to create a full face, each features superb durability and craftsmanship and comes in a pretty pink carrying case. This set contains: - Fan Brush - Blush Brush - Powder Brush - Concealer Brush - Medium Eyeshadow Brush - Medium Blending Brush - Small Eyeshadow Brush - Dual-Sided Brow Brush and Lash Comb - Angled Eyeliner Brush - Lip Brush This set includes brushes with both natural and synthetic bristles.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Pink Brush Set
  • "They are good quality and you have just about every brush needed to do a simple face of makeup! " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend for someone looking for a starter set or needing multiple new brushes. " in 1 review
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
beautiful color and very soft! i collect makeup brushes and these are perfect. they don't shed nor do they break. i really enjoy having these and it is a great value when it comes to the price. i would buy more sephora brushes
Anna G.
I adore these brushes! I actually got them from my mother, and we both love them so much. They're super durable, so you won't have to go out to sephora all the time to buy new sets over and over again. I really would recommend them
Rosalba L.
Irvine, CA
I Love These Brushes I Can Always Blend Out Any Foundation In My Face. I Also Enjoy These Brushes They Are Extermly Useful To Make Everything More Easier To Apply To My Face. They Make My Make Up Look Perfect
Isabel C.
Pretty good begginers set. Its got añl your basic needs. They are pretty soft and blend really nice. I wish there where a bigger range of type of bristels, natural and synthetic. The hairs shed a looot but if you know how to use it its not that big of a deal. As i said, a good basic starter pack. The case isnt that useful, it gets dirty really fast and its hard to clean, good to travel thought
Kassie D.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best brushes Sephora has! Not only are they super adorable they have amazing application. The brushes do not shed like many brushes out there even after my weekly washes!
Sarah S.
Overland Park, KS
The brushes are super soft which I always look for in make-up brushes. There is a nice range of shadow brush sizes so that you can achieve multiple looks. I would definitely recommend for someone looking for a starter set or needing multiple new brushes.
Jessica B.
Millsboro, DE
I got a brush set like this last Christmas when I was first starting out with makeup and I loved it! I still love it to this day. They are good quality and you have just about every brush needed to do a simple face of makeup!
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This set of brushes of the Sephora brand is excellent when making makeup, brushes are of very good quality, and leave a very good finish. I recommend them enough.
Sally P.
Austin, TX
I received this brush set from my bff a few years ago. As long as you wash them and take care of them, they will stand the test of time! I love them and take them with me on every trip.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
Got this as a gift a few years back. I was new to makeup so these brush were perfect for me. They are great for starting out plus a portion of the purchase goes to Breast Cancer.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio , TX
OMG adorable! I totally want these but are they good quality?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Is this s good gift for a tween?
Jean P.
Greensburg, PA
I need new makeup brushes and don't know which ones I should get are these woth the money or does the bristles fall out
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's your favorite brush?
jessica h.
Why do they have to be so expensive? any other good quality brushes that may be similiar but cheaper?