MakeupNail ToolsManicure Tool SetsSephora
COLLECTION Perfect Manicure Nail Protector

SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Manicure Nail Protector

A clever tool for protecting your nails and skin during polish application. Paint bold, beautiful color on your nails—not the skin around your nail. This quick accessory allows you to apply polish without leaving a trace elsewhere. Perfect for nails of all lengths and with any polish, and an ideal companion for creating a hot French manicure.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How well does this work? Has anyone had good experiences with it?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Manicure Nail Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Macy S.
This is a amazing tool that honestly helps you when painting nails to get the perfect manicure it is good value not cheep metal and is easy to figure out how to use i recommend this product and think everyone should have it
Jane S.
San Marcos, TX
I love this tool! Since I started doing my manicures at home about a year ago painting my dominant nails are HORRIBLE! This seriously makes clean up so much easier in the sense that there is not SOO much to clean up! Trying to clean up polish and then messed up the nail was horrid! This has seriously saved ME TIME!
Alexis S.
I don’t think this is necessary it doesn’t protect your cuticle area from polish. It’s not that expensive but you don’t need it
Catherine M.
Bigfork, MT
wonderful for the price and the quality. Gets the job done and couldn't have asked for a better item!in love!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
I am awful at manicures so this little tool grad become my best friend every night before a photo shoot for modeling
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I'm a very busy person and I work a lot alone with having 2 kids, so when I saw this product I was so happy because I thought my manicure would last and it did not. It made it look more shinny and that's it.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
This really works if you have very short nails so you don't paint your finger. However, if your nail is longer than your finger then you won't need this.
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
These are great it you are wanting to have a manicure. They stick very nicely and they are easy to apply
Kitty A.
Boston
Awesome once you get the hang of it's. Keeps polish off sides of nails but does require cleaning. Purchased at Sephora after seeing in a magazine. I use it now and again for at home manicures.
Nicole T.
Penang
SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Manicure Nail Protector uploaded by Nicole T.
This medi product is really useful when it comes to painting your nails~ I got it for only RM16 in Sephora Malaysia. My experience with this product is still acceptable as the quality used to make this is never gonna rust and if you get nail polish on it, just use some nail polish remover and rub it off
Ask a question to the Influenster community...