SEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Manicure Nail Protector uploaded by Nicole T.

BY SEPHORA

A clever tool for protecting your nails and skin during polish application. Paint bold, beautiful color on your nails—not the skin around your nail. This quick accessory allows you to apply polish without leaving a trace elsewhere. Perfect for nails of all lengths and with any polish, and an ideal companion for creating a hot French manicure.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nicole T.
Penang
This medi product is really useful when it comes to painting your nails~ I got it for only RM16 in Sephora Malaysia. My experience with this product is still acceptable as the quality used to make this is never gonna rust and if you get nail polish on it, just use some nail polish remover and rub it off
Macy S.
This is a amazing tool that honestly helps you when painting nails to get the perfect manicure it is good value not cheep metal and is easy to figure out how to use i recommend this product and think everyone should have it
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I'm a very busy person and I work a lot alone with having 2 kids, so when I saw this product I was so happy because I thought my manicure would last and it did not. It made it look more shinny and that's it.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Awesome once you get the hang of it's. Keeps polish off sides of nails but does require cleaning. Purchased at Sephora after seeing in a magazine. I use it now and again for at home manicures.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I have to say I ran and out purchased this immediately because I paint my nails constantly. I was super disappointed. Maybe because my nails are small, but it doesn't help you get the sides clean. Also, you have to have enough nail to work with, and I keep my nails short.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
This really works if you have very short nails so you don't paint your finger. However, if your nail is longer than your finger then you won't need this.
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
I am awful at manicures so this little tool grad become my best friend every night before a photo shoot for modeling
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
wonderful for the price and the quality. Gets the job done and couldn't have asked for a better item!in love!
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
These are great it you are wanting to have a manicure. They stick very nicely and they are easy to apply
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Doesn't work for me - got ti on sale to try it out - not sure what the point is at all.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work? Has anyone had good experiences with it?