BY SEPHORA

A clever tool for protecting your nails and skin during polish application. Paint bold, beautiful color on your nails—not the skin around your nail. This quick accessory allows you to apply polish without leaving a trace elsewhere. Perfect for nails of all lengths and with any polish, and an ideal companion for creating a hot French manicure. see more...

Macy S.
Macy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a amazing tool that honestly helps you when painting nails to get the perfect manicure it is good value not cheep metal and is easy to figure out how to use i recommend this product and think everyone should have it
Shari M.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Doesn't work for me - got ti on sale to try it out - not sure what the point is at all.
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I ran and out purchased this immediately because I paint my nails constantly. I was super disappointed. Maybe because my nails are small, but it doesn't help you get the sides clean. Also, you have to have enough nail to work with, and I keep my nails short.
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Doesn't fit all nail types, just use tape to save money and effort
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work? Has anyone had good experiences with it?