BY SEPHORA

A clever tool for protecting your nails and skin during polish application. Paint bold, beautiful color on your nails—not the skin around your nail. This quick accessory allows you to apply polish without leaving a trace elsewhere. Perfect for nails of all lengths and with any polish, and an ideal companion for creating a hot French manicure. see more...

Macy S.
Macy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a amazing tool that honestly helps you when painting nails to get the perfect manicure it is good value not cheep metal and is easy to figure out how to use i recommend this product and think everyone should have it
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am awful at manicures so this little tool grad become my best friend every night before a photo shoot for modeling
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Kalispell, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
wonderful for the price and the quality. Gets the job done and couldn't have asked for a better item!in love!
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
Doesn't fit all nail types, just use tape to save money and effort
Gina F.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I ran and out purchased this immediately because I paint my nails constantly. I was super disappointed. Maybe because my nails are small, but it doesn't help you get the sides clean. Also, you have to have enough nail to work with, and I keep my nails short.
Shari M.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Doesn't work for me - got ti on sale to try it out - not sure what the point is at all.
Ivanna Jane T.
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great innovative tool! Prevents messy application, it helps me make my manicure perfect as if it has been done in a salon.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
Cornwall, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would try this but I was pretty disappointed. Doesn't leave that perfect manicure look I was hoping for.
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work? Has anyone had good experiences with it?