BY SEPHORA #20 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A maintenance product to extend the life of your cosmetic brushes. Some brushes have clearly outlived their life span, but are difficult to replace. This conditioner was developed to breathe new life into weathered brushes. It protects cosmetic brushes by restoring softness to the bristles, moisturizing, and preventing breakage. This conditioner works well with natural hair brushes. Use very sparingly on synthetic brushes, which generally do not require conditionin. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Zayda P.
Perfect to clean and condition brushes. It doesn't get sudsy so some people might have a problem with that. It also brought some of my brushes back to life. They were looking a little dull and definitely seen a little improvement on how they felt from the conditioner.
Shannon M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love this condition for the brushes. After cleaning, use a little and leaves brushes feeling soft and smooth. It is a small bottle so a little goes a long way! It is a little expensive for the little bottle so maybe worth buying larger size for the money being spent!
Guera M.
I have 6 bottles of this on my cabinet! I stocked up when Sephora had them for $5 and for that price I am amazed how great this works in cleaning my brushes and keeping them soft. I also use the beauty blender soap before this but the conditioner is amazing!!
Taylor D.
Blackshear, GA
Great product that leaves your brushes feeling AMAZING. They feel so soft on the skin and absolutely wonderful. I use it weekly and it works wonders! Bought at Sephora, of course. THe price is reasonable and I will definitely have to repurchase it!
Lexi :.
oh my god i saw this and was like this was like jesus in a bottle! this product is to die for! it worked so well and removed all the left over residue off of my brushes with the worst makeup stains that nothing could get it off but this worked!
Jessica B.
Patchogue, NY
My brushes get super dirty very quickly so I needed a quick and easy way of cleaning all of my makeup tools and this has really done the job, my makeup brushes are flawless when I'm done using this product!
Ninoska W.
APO , AE
Love love love! This really gets everything out in minimal time and does leave your brush bristles soft and silky! I really truly have nothing begatívé to say about this product. I highly recommend this!
Jessica N.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I bought this to go with another gift for someone else and ended up keeping it for myself instead :) it works to make all my brushes aoft and suttle like new agian not too mention very affordable price!
Christine H.
Buffalo, NY
I only just used to use a regular brush cleaner for my brushes but once my friend told me about brush conditioner, I had to try it!!! They make my brushes softer than they were before! I love it!
Lynda B.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
I have used this product for years. I really like the price and the productis wonderful. I have used a lot of this line of products due to the price and value for the product.
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
QueenGlam14 G.
I really enjoy this conditioner. But is the a better brand to improve the condition of mixed and synthetic brushes? I would like something vegan and that smells nice.