BY SEPHORA #26 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A maintenance product to extend the life of your cosmetic brushes. Some brushes have clearly outlived their life span, but are difficult to replace. This conditioner was developed to breathe new life into weathered brushes. It protects cosmetic brushes by restoring softness to the bristles, moisturizing, and preventing breakage. This conditioner works well with natural hair brushes. Use very sparingly on synthetic brushes, which generally do not require conditionin. This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Shasha S.
Carol L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve only used it a couple times but so far it’s not too bad. I bought this on sale at JCPenney during an online clearance. I needed something to clean my brushes with and found this had a lot of decent reviews. I love how this makes my brushes soft after they are dried. You can definitely feel the difference!
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing makeup brush cleaner. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my brushes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup brush cleaner that works wonders for your brushes!
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Love this brush cleanser. I only use this kind and it’s amazing. When I use it it cleans my brushes flawlessly. Leaves my brushes looking clean feeling soft and brand new. Unlike any product I’ve used in a while
Chaya B.
I usually clean my brushes with regular hand soap and the use this to get whatever may be left and soften them. Works really well for me, I have been using it forever and don't have any plans to switch!
Marissa L.
Riverside, CA
I loveeeeeeee this stuff, I always use this and it makes my brushes so soft and makes them feel brand new , great packaging and this works wonders I would keep ordering and I would recommend this product
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Leaves my brushes so soft and so happy I got it. I got it when it was on sale because I did want to try a conditioner for my brushes and more than happy with this.
Jamie M.
Brush conditioning is something that I never knew I needed until I started having issues with brushes fraying. Back then it was harder to find brush conditioning products and they were more expensive. I love this brush conditioner... it works very well and isn’t crazy expensive!
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
After putting so much time into washing my brushes, this conditioner is amazing and saves my brushes. It’s inexpensive but works great. My brushes are significantly softer than they’ve ever been, which makes applying makeup even better and easier!
Michele G.
I love the Sephora brush conditioner! I pair it with the cleanser and anti-bacterial spray! It keeps your brushes soft and from drying out which will not only hurt but creates a different finish if your brushes dry out. The price is great as well!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
QueenGlam14 G.
I really enjoy this conditioner. But is the a better brand to improve the condition of mixed and synthetic brushes? I would like something vegan and that smells nice.