BY SEPHORA #27 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A maintenance product to extend the life of your cosmetic brushes. Some brushes have clearly outlived their life span, but are difficult to replace. This conditioner was developed to breathe new life into weathered brushes. It protects cosmetic brushes by restoring softness to the bristles, moisturizing, and preventing breakage. This conditioner works well with natural hair brushes. Use very sparingly on synthetic brushes, which generally do not require conditionin. This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Shasha S.
SASHA W.
This conditioner cleans the brush well and keeps it soft and in shape this is my first time using this product and this cost a lot but it’s worth it and I product this from Sephora and when I used it I was satisfied
Chaya B.
I usually clean my brushes with regular hand soap and the use this to get whatever may be left and soften them. Works really well for me, I have been using it forever and don't have any plans to switch!
Carol L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve only used it a couple times but so far it’s not too bad. I bought this on sale at JCPenney during an online clearance. I needed something to clean my brushes with and found this had a lot of decent reviews. I love how this makes my brushes soft after they are dried. You can definitely feel the difference!
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
After putting so much time into washing my brushes, this conditioner is amazing and saves my brushes. It’s inexpensive but works great. My brushes are significantly softer than they’ve ever been, which makes applying makeup even better and easier!
Michele G.
I love the Sephora brush conditioner! I pair it with the cleanser and anti-bacterial spray! It keeps your brushes soft and from drying out which will not only hurt but creates a different finish if your brushes dry out. The price is great as well!
Guadalupe L.
Houston
I expected much more out of this product. Although it is a conditioner for the brushes, it doesn’t make much difference after using it. Could do without it, but does soften just a bit. Not much of a difference. Will not be repurchasing.
Bayley C.
I️ love this brush conditioner. What I️ like to do is put this on a paper towel or sponge and put it all through my brushes and then rinse them. Makes them so clean and feel brand new again. So happy with this product
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
Great cleanser! It really gets all the grime out of your brushes and keeps them nice and soft for future use - the bristles remain soft and I don’t see any fall out after I wash them bc of the conditioning aspect
Mackenzie T.
mt.pleasant
Love this brush cleanser. I only use this kind and it’s amazing. When I use it it cleans my brushes flawlessly. Leaves my brushes looking clean feeling soft and brand new. Unlike any product I’ve used in a while
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
QueenGlam14 G.
I really enjoy this conditioner. But is the a better brand to improve the condition of mixed and synthetic brushes? I would like something vegan and that smells nice.