BY SEPHORA

A natural fiber mask with white pearl that reduces blemishes while evening out and brightening the complexion. This mask is enriched with natural-origin white pearl to even out skintone and help minimize irregularities for high luminosity, creating a fresher, brighter appearance. The fiber mask perfectly hugs facial contours for better interaction between the active ingredients and the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This mask is quick and easy to use. Research results: In a use test on 20 volunteers after 42 days of use: - 95% felt that complexion is even - 90% felt that the product harmonizes skin tone - 80% felt that skin has more glow - 100% felt that the product leaves skin fresher - 90% felt that complexion is radiant see more...

• Are these Sephora brand masks really any good? Since they're so c...2 Answers
  • In the market for a brightening or anti aging sheet mask, but I h...3 Answers
  • I'm just wondering if other people have problems with the sephora...2 Answers
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This mask is a fiber mask. I do enjoy it because it’s easy clean up. It smells great, comes with a lot of product, and stays on your face well. I’m not sure if it did any brightening or perfecting but it did make my skin feel nice and hydrated.
Kara F.
Rumford, RI
Purchased this mask from Sephora and tried it tonight. It gave my face a pearlescent sheen and had such a beautiful smell. It was gentle on my skin but still feels sticky, even after rubbing in the remaining product some time ago.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I wanted to try all the new Sephora masks so I got one of each. This one feels very nice on my skin, its meant to perfect and brighten with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity and visibly minimize irregularities. Even though it fels very cool and soft on my skin, I didn't notice any luminosity or radiance on my skin. I enjoyed using it, and it's only $6.00, but I am giving it only 4 stars because I didn't notice any MAJOR improvements to my skin after just 1 use.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I love these masks! The BEST pampering $6 can buy you! I've tried green tea, pearl, lotus, algae, pomegranate, and orchid. They've all been amazing! So refreshing and makes my skin feel so soft and looks bright for the next few days...and then I mask again! Mask up, make yourself some tea, put on a good show, and soak up some inexpensive at home pampering for the next 30 mins!
Elaine S.
Ajax, ON
Love the Sephora collection masks, very worth it for the price. It's basically serum so you don't even have to wash it off after and you see results as soon as the mask comes off.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I've been really interested in learning more about face masks and trying some. It was my first time using this mask and I really enjoyed it. However like most masks, it was slimy to get on. It also was a little tricky to put on because you have to unfold it fully, which takes time and wastes the moisture in the mask. It felt great while it was on and after I took it off, I noticed a huge change in my skin. It was almost like I put highlighter on it and all my oily bits were totally gone.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This mask was just an impulse buy when I was at Sephora. Overall I like it itt wasn't super drenched in the package like the other face masks I've gotten at Sephora. I left it on for about 30 minutes and afterward my skin felt soft, fresh, and a glow. I didn't have use an additional moisturer after either.
Laura  C.
E Palo Alto, CA
After I cleaned my face today it was feeling relatively dry therefore I decided to use the mask. It was huge didnt fit my face and super slimy, there was alot of product on the sheet but once the 15 min were up I massaged the remaining product on my skin and after that my face felt hydrated and moisturized.
Samantha S.
I really like this mask, it is a gel consistency and isn't messy. It isn't super sticky or uncomfortable to sleep in. When you wake up your face is glowing and looks amazing! I've used this several times and will be buying more. Perfect for no makeup days to look extra healthy.
Amanda S.
Atlanta, GA
In the market for a brightening or anti aging sheet mask, but I have pretty reactive skin and can break out easily with certain products. Curious if this product makes sensitive skin break out?
Amanda B.
Bowmanstown, PA
I'm just wondering if other people have problems with the sephora face masks breaking them out...not just focused on the pearl one. I tried pearl and rose and broke out twice! quite frustrating because its refreshing wearing them but I regret it two days later.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Are these Sephora brand masks really any good? Since they're so cheap I'm skeptical.