SEPHORA COLLECTION Pastel Pop Eyeshadow Palette 0.05 oz uploaded by Marliane S.

BY SEPHORA

A sweet palette of eight eye shadows in matte, shimmering, and sparkling formulas. Give your look a dreamy, sparkling touch with this palette of pastels that can easily be mixed and matched. The collection includes four matte powders that can be worn alone or as a base, and four sparkling top coats that add a dazzling, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Create exciting new looks by applying the sparkling top coats to one or several places around your eyes (corners, exteriors, underneath the eye) and even to your cheeks. see more...

• How is the pigmentation on this eyeshadow palette? Is it worth th...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this palate? If so are the colors bright?1 Answers
  • Why are they so small ? 1 Answers
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The matte shades are pigmented and have a velvety feel but the shimmer shade aren't as good . The shimmer shade don't have any color payoff what so ever it's just a bunch of sparkles . All the shimmer shades look the same. I do however recommend the matte shades which you can find a palette with just that or purchase singles .
I'm not a huge fan of sephora eyeshadow bc even though it's cheap the pigment is weak af and there's no point in using it unless you use your finger and it doesent have along shelf life
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors and stay all day. Works well with Cliniques touch base eye shadow primer
Karina C.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this palette. I love the shimmery shades! I use them as toppers. The matte shades are a little chalky but i would pay the price just for the shimmers
khansa m.
khansa m.
It was totally amazing and super pigmented totally worked for me . The product is so much that my mom me and my sister use it all the time but it does not finishes and we always get good complements on our eye shadow . I just love it😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
I would like. The colors are amazing and has a beautiful presentation. Sephora
Andra C.
Andra C.
This palette has matte and sparkle shades. The matte eye shadows go on very sheer so they don't really give a "pop" of color, they look more like neutral shadows. The sparkly shadows don't have much color either and apply with a hint of the sparkle. There are better palettes out there.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
Awesome Eye shadow palette. I really love it. I use it all the time. The price isn't expensive its actually pretty cheap. There are no other alternatives to this one. These colors go really well with my blue eyes. I would definitely but his again.
Geisel M.
Geisel M.
Son colores que matizan y duran todo el día me encantan por que los puedo usar tanto de noche y de dia
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I love Sephora because of the quality of products and their rewards system. This Pop Eye shadow pallet is wonderful for day to day make-up. It is a great price and goes on clean. I love the color selection and I would recommend this for anyone looking for a natural look.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
How is the pigmentation on this eyeshadow palette? Is it worth the buy?
andriana s.
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Why are they so small ?
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Are the sparkly eyeshadows really glittery?
Abby W.
Abby W.
Has anyone tried this palate? If so are the colors bright?