SEPHORA COLLECTION Pastel Pop Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marliane S.

BY SEPHORA

A sweet palette of eight eye shadows in matte, shimmering, and sparkling formulas. Give your look a dreamy, sparkling touch with this palette of pastels that can easily be mixed and matched. The collection includes four matte powders that can be worn alone or as a base, and four sparkling top coats that add a dazzling, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Create exciting new looks by applying the sparkling top coats to one or several places around your eyes (corners, exteriors, underneath the eye) and even to your cheeks.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pastel Pop Eyeshadow Palette
  • "It was totally amazing and super pigmented totally worked for me . The product is so much that my mom me and my sister use it all the time but it does not finishes and we always get good complements on our eye shadow . I just love it😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤" in 3 reviews
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I love these beautiful pastel colors 🎨 so vibrant . I got this palette especially for the springtime! Easter 🐣 you can pick this beautiful palette 🎨 up at Sephora 💖💖💖 I would definitely recommend & I will
Definitely be purchasing this product again. I love that it comes with an applicator. You can do many looks with this palette 🎨 so pick one up at your local Sephora ladies 💕💕💕
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love love this palette. I love the shimmery shades! I use them as toppers. The matte shades are a little chalky but i would pay the price just for the shimmers
khansa m.
Keisha M.
You rarely hear about reviews on Sephora eyeshadows and pigments. I think they deserve love because they have sustaining power, great color payoff and good price point. Sephora has wonderful variety of shades to purchase and try. I definitely recommend anyone interested in their eyeshadows to go to a Sephora or JCPennys Sephora to view the shades and swatch to see if aesthetic pleasing to your skintone.
Andra C.
This palette has matte and sparkle shades. The matte eye shadows go on very sheer so they don't really give a "pop" of color, they look more like neutral shadows. The sparkly shadows don't have much color either and apply with a hint of the sparkle. There are better palettes out there.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I love Sephora because of the quality of products and their rewards system. This Pop Eye shadow pallet is wonderful for day to day make-up. It is a great price and goes on clean. I love the color selection and I would recommend this for anyone looking for a natural look.
gloribi j.
I really do not have much to say about these shadows that you do not know, is perfect, soft tones and simultaneously with glitter, no exaggerations is the makeup idea sephora love, love the pastel collection and would be more than happy to receiving these sets.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
The matte shades are pigmented and have a velvety feel but the shimmer shade aren't as good . The shimmer shade don't have any color payoff what so ever it's just a bunch of sparkles . All the shimmer shades look the same. I do however recommend the matte shades which you can find a palette with just that or purchase singles .
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
Awesome Eye shadow palette. I really love it. I use it all the time. The price isn't expensive its actually pretty cheap. There are no other alternatives to this one. These colors go really well with my blue eyes. I would definitely but his again.
Abby W.
Has anyone tried this palate? If so are the colors bright?
Belinda A.
How is the pigmentation on this eyeshadow palette? Is it worth the buy?
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Are the sparkly eyeshadows really glittery?
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
Why are they so small ?
Katherine A.
Sephora is probably the best makeup brand. These eyeshadows are so incredible that I can not believe it. Sephora is perfect for creating a clean, pleasant, beautiful and unique make-up!