BY SEPHORA

A temporary pastel chalk pot to create color effects from pure color to ombre for trendy springtime tresses. Give your hair a color makeover in an instant. These temporary colors can easily be applied to wet or dry hair for a quick burst of color and can be blended for an ombre gradient or other effects. The ergonomic packaging makes application a snap and the innovative formula is completely temporary. It washes off with just water, so you don't have to be afraid to go bold for spring.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
I like using this hair chalk sometimes for that extra boost of color! It's very easy to use and the color was just a I expected! It works a lot better than most alternatives, and I was highly satisfied.
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
This hair chalk is really good for temporary hair coloring & the color comes out different on any different hair color. This is a good alternative if you don't want to damage your hair with real hair dye. Pretty good product.
Jocelyn V.
This product stood out to me the most because I found it very appealing it made my face look more shiny in a good way though I mean trough it all I loved it!!!! It's just like a blush and a highlighter into one.
Olivia J.
Park ridge , IL
I used this when I was a unicorn for Halloween and it worked really well lasted long and is the exact color I expected I would not use this every day out on the town but overall I am very satisfied with this purchase
Gracie N.
I like this so much. The color is gorgeous and it's great for the hair. The color is pretty much as expected and it lasts all day. I haven't used alternatives but I would buy this product again.
Brittney F.
This stuff works but it doesn't wash out very well. It tends to leave a stained color behind... but at the time I did have platinum hair so that might be why.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
This hair chalk thing is so cute. It's a perfect piece for festival season. I wish the color would be brighter but it's still a pretty color. It's not the best product of hair chalk I've gotten but it's still nice. I'll say it's 50/50 for satisfied or disappointed
Nj W.
It colors all kinds of hair very well BUT it fades, and rubs of on absolutely EVERYTHING! But if you want cute, quick, temporary color then i would suggest it.