BeautyHair ColorSephora
COLLECTION Pastel Hair Chalk

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pastel Hair Chalk

A temporary pastel chalk pot to create color effects from pure color to ombre for trendy springtime tresses. Give your hair a color makeover in an instant. These temporary colors can easily be applied to wet or dry hair for a quick burst of color and can be blended for an ombre gradient or other effects. The ergonomic packaging makes application a snap and the innovative formula is completely temporary. It washes off with just water, so you don't have to be afraid to go bold for spring.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does this cake up? Is it waxy or does it dry powdery?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pastel Hair Chalk!
How would you rate this product?
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
I like using this hair chalk sometimes for that extra boost of color! It's very easy to use and the color was just a I expected! It works a lot better than most alternatives, and I was highly satisfied
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
This hair chalk is really good for temporary hair coloring & the color comes out different on any different hair color. This is a good alternative if you don't want to damage your hair with real hair dye. Pretty good product.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Terrible product, do not waste your money. No pigment, does not last more than a few minutes and is extremely messy! I expect better from sephora.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Long lasting stays on looks great during the day or going out at night it's affordable and shows up for any skin tone
Brittney M.
This stuff works but it doesn't wash out very well. It tends to leave a stained color behind... but at the time I did have platinum hair so that might be why.
Nj W.
The pigment doesn't show up well on darker hair, and is very messy doesn't last longer even after being set.
Gracie N.
I like this so much. The color is gorgeous and it's great for the hair. The color is pretty much as expected and it lasts all day. I haven't used alternatives but I would buy this product again.
Olivia J.
Park ridge , IL
I used this when I was a unicorn for Halloween and it worked really well lasted long and is the exact color I expected I would not use this every day out on the town but overall I am very satisfied with this purchase
Jocelyn V.
This product stood out to me the most because I found it very appealing it made my face look more shiny in a good way though I mean trough it all I loved it!!!! It's just like a blush and a highlighter into one.
Michelle D.
Riverdale, GA
I used this on my Face for a highlighter/blush once it looked good but than I didn't use it after
Ask a question to the Influenster community...