BY SEPHORA

A five-piece brush set in a sleek envelope clutch. This five-piece set of professional quality brushes ensures flawless makeup application and comes in a sleek, travel-friendly envelope clutch. Featuring a powder brush, angled blush, shadow brush, lip brush, and brow/lash comb, it is the ideal size for on-the-go touch ups and travel. This set contains:- Power brush - Angled brush - Shadow brush - Lip brush - Brow/lash comb see more...

Amie W.
Calera, AL
The brushes in the set are really nice but not quite as high quality as the Sephora collection pro brushes. The work just fine though and the price is always good for the quality. I always recommend them for anyone'
Kowsar F.
San Diego, CA
I love Sephora Brushes and these are great for to-go ! They blend/perfect your make up compared to others. It is very easy to use and to have them for to go
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I would keep this review simple. These are great brushes in a nice clutch. Typical outstanding quality from Sephora as usual.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
Very satisfied with this. It's a pretty fair price and although I love the alternative I love this too
Isabella L.
Clearwater, FL
Sephora brushes are worth the money I use them every day at they last a very long time!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I bought this brush set mostly because of the packaging. I like the it came with a bag that I can use for makeup. I don't have a use for the two smaller brushes but I do use to contour and powder brush. The comb comes in handy when I'm grooming my eyebrows.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I really like these brushes. They're really good quality, for what I need them for anyway. They're not as expensive as other brush sets, and work just as well! I like that it came with a bag. Great for storing them.
mindry d.
It's comfortable, cause you can carry in all bag you use.you can use for a party in the day or night, I consider is the best article that sefora have