BY SEPHORA

A set of 10 mini nude lipsticks perfect for any skin tone. This set includes 10 mini chubby lipsticks in a range of nudes that work for all skin tones and occasions. These medium to full coverage shades are easy to apply and comfortable on lips. With a creamy satin finish, and in a pocket-friendly format, they are perfect for touch ups between holiday parties and midnight toasts. This set contains:- 10 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Lipsticks in Sand, Peach, Mauve, Brown Sugar, Blush, Coral, Rose, Khaki, Plum, Chocolate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Paint the Town Nude Lip Pencil Set
  • "I Iove this product. The lipsticks are long lasting and look beautiful on anyone who wears it." in 16 reviews
  • "I love that this lip kit comes with a variety of colors to create any look. From a day at work, to a night on the town, and a hot day this kit has you covered!" in 11 reviews
Hannah N.
Seminole
My favorite shade from this by far is 07 rose. I use the others, but rose is the perfect everyday shade for me. I received this as a Christmas present from my mother. The wear is not incredibly long on these. They are creamy lip pencils, nothing special here, but the price is nice and the colors are quite nice too if you’re into nude lips. With these colors you can do a nude ombré look. Sometimes I’ll wear these alone, over other lip products, or underneath a gloss. Good for the price and makes a great gift.
Danae J.
Albany, NY
This is a great lipset. It has many colors that can be blended or used alone. I purchased mine online at Sephora.com. The product is easy to apply and use. The packaging is so cute and I was going to give as a gift but I decided to keep for myself. I would reccomend and purchase again!
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
There were lots of colors in this kit that looked like they would be great, but they don't go on very well for me. The color that does go on doesn't seem to last long and it takes several swipes for it to show up. Probably won't buy any more of these lipsticks from the individual line.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this as an impulse buy on Black Friday. Ever since, I'm showing it off to all of my friends and cannot brag about it enough! The diversity of nude shades is amazing, there's a nude to match whatever you're wearing or whatever your skin shade is. It's not the longest lasting wear, if you eat a burger a lot of the color is going to come off, but the pigments are rich and it doesn't dry out my lips at all. If you wear a lot of nudes and want to get a lot of them without dropping a lot of cash, this is the perfect lip collection for you!
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
I'm a sucker for kits with different colors & typically get let down for not liking a good amount of the color options, these however, are great! When friends need to borrow one for the night, it always works for them too! Great value & easy to use.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This is a fun set of nude pencils! I'm all about the nudes, so subtle yet so sensual. I really enjoy having this set added to my collection, it's full of lots of great shades that will last a long time for me to continue to show them off!
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
This is such a nice set that comes with a good selection of super pretty lipsticks. They seem to be high quality and the pigment is very good. They feel nice on my lips and last for a good amount of time. It's definetly worth the price.
Aliza A.
Sorrento, Florida
I would believe it is safe to say this is one of the best nude collections ever. It meet all my expectations. The packaging is very neat and cute. It’s easy to apply the product is very smooth and rich. I will most definitely buy again!!
Jenni C.
chicago
This lip product is a very quick and easy product to apply. The formula is very smooth and beneficial to your lips. I always love lip products that have a variety of colors. This brand has them from nudes to bright pinks and reds. A girl has to love them and have them!
Gabriella B.
Great colors to mess around with. They’re very creamy and nice. The packing is pretty simple and I bought it a Sephora. It’s easy to apply. Yea I’d recommend this product to others because it’s a variety and they’re good.
Senami D.