BY SEPHORA

A set of 10 mini nude lipsticks perfect for any skin tone. This set includes 10 mini chubby lipsticks in a range of nudes that work for all skin tones and occasions. These medium to full coverage shades are easy to apply and comfortable on lips. With a creamy satin finish, and in a pocket-friendly format, they are perfect for touch ups between holiday parties and midnight toasts. This set contains:- 10 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Lipsticks in Sand, Peach, Mauve, Brown Sugar, Blush, Coral, Rose, Khaki, Plum, Chocolate.

Sephora Collection Paint the Town Nude Lip Pencil Set
  • "I Iove this product. The lipsticks are long lasting and look beautiful on anyone who wears it." in 17 reviews
  • "I Iove this product. The lipsticks are long lasting and look beautiful on anyone who wears it." in 16 reviews
  • "I love that this lip kit comes with a variety of colors to create any look. From a day at work, to a night on the town, and a hot day this kit has you covered!" in 11 reviews
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I got these Sephora crayon Lillie’s for Christmas and I was really excited when I got them, however, they break very easily. As I was applying it on my lips, I tried to get more out of it by using the retractor on the bottom and it just broke off, and I hadn’t been harsh with it at all. Aside from that, the colors are very pretty and they have a variety of nudes!
Danae J.
Albany
This is a great lipset. It has many colors that can be blended or used alone. I purchased mine online at Sephora.com. The product is easy to apply and use. The packaging is so cute and I was going to give as a gift but I decided to keep for myself. I would reccomend and purchase again!
Ebony B.
Anchorage
My boo bought this set for me! And it is amazing! Since I’m dark skinned I typically have a hard time finding colors that look good with my complexion, but with this set, I don’t have that problem. I love it! He was so happy I loved it, since he went in the store not knowing anything!
Lauren M.
i loved the products and the finish but it was a little to dry for me. The packaging was nice and cute as well!! It was a little pricey but I still think it was well worth the price. It's very long lasting which is why it might be dry. Abd of course I am recommending it to all of you!
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
There were lots of colors in this kit that looked like they would be great, but they don't go on very well for me. The color that does go on doesn't seem to last long and it takes several swipes for it to show up. Probably won't buy any more of these lipsticks from the individual line.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this as an impulse buy on Black Friday. Ever since, I'm showing it off to all of my friends and cannot brag about it enough! The diversity of nude shades is amazing, there's a nude to match whatever you're wearing or whatever your skin shade is. It's not the longest lasting wear, if you eat a burger a lot of the color is going to come off, but the pigments are rich and it doesn't dry out my lips at all. If you wear a lot of nudes and want to get a lot of them without dropping a lot of cash, this is the perfect lip collection for you!
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
I'm a sucker for kits with different colors & typically get let down for not liking a good amount of the color options, these however, are great! When friends need to borrow one for the night, it always works for them too! Great value & easy to use.
bgyjb k.
I seriously hate these. I have the whole set and while they are pigmented, the color is deceiving. The browns I thought were going to be similar to the tube but they come out muuuch darker and they’re more like a pigmented gloss than a pencil/ crayon.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This is a fun set of nude pencils! I'm all about the nudes, so subtle yet so sensual. I really enjoy having this set added to my collection, it's full of lots of great shades that will last a long time for me to continue to show them off!
Aliza A.
Sorrento, Florida
I would believe it is safe to say this is one of the best nude collections ever. It meet all my expectations. The packaging is very neat and cute. It’s easy to apply the product is very smooth and rich. I will most definitely buy again!!
Blaj L.