BY SEPHORA

A set of four neon nail polishes and four nail art lessons. These four Brazilian-inspired neon nail polishes boast easy application and long wear. Light-reflecting pigments provide intense and long-lasting color, while a unique combination of resins and waxes allow for fast drying. An included booklet with four nail art tutorials lets you create unique Rio-inspired looks. This Set Contains: - 5 x 0.16 oz Nail polish in Pink Bikini (neon pink), Brazilian Sun (neon yellow), Papaya Daiquiri (neon orange), Caipi Freeze (neon green) -Nail art instructional booklet It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
These worked just like any other nail polish for the most part. Had a normal formula and application to it. It lasted a good amount of time on my nails. The right colors are fun and exciting to use as well.
Liz D.
Need. That's all I can even say.
The colors are phenomenal and I already know (through experience) Sephora polish is a great product. I type all day and their polish DELIVERS...
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
I love the neon colors from the nail polish! It's in a reasonable price and I can order online. Makes my nails pop!
Mimi P.
Joliet, IL
The colors are very bright and they also make you stick out! I loved them. I recommend this for all you ladies.
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
These colours are beautiful, they really stand out and I always get compliments on them. I like to paint them all the same or a different color for each nail since they look like candy! Will definitely buy more when I'm out
Carveni V.
MIAMI, FL

These colors are very fun and bright, I love them very much. They make me look youthful and very flirty. This product is easy to apply and fast drying, it is very good. I recommend it although if you are looking for something of a longer duration this is not the right choice.
Laura
Duración alrededor de una semana y solo se necesitan dos capas para conseguir un color brillante y de un aspecto profesional
Ashley L.
Dartmouth, NS
The colours and the whatever are gorgeous. However, they chip super easy and are slightly streaky upon application.