BY SEPHORA #43 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A large, multipurpose brush for fast, effective detangling and styling. Sephora Hair Brushes Paddle Brush is for the woman who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. Discover this next-generation solution that's ideal for smoothing and straightening longer hair. Watch your strands become static free, tame, and shiny before your very eyes. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor.

• "Good for blow drying, can make your hair staticky though!" in 2 reviews
  • "As far as the paddle, the bristles lasted a long time and stood up to travel very well!" in 1 review
  • "It's huge and great because I have a lot of hair and thick hair too." in 1 review
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If i'm not using my wet brush then you can find me using my sephora paddle brush especially when my hair is dry. This hair brush is pretty affordable and works great to give your hair texture when blow drying, straightening etc. I would definitely buy this product again.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love love love this paddle brush. I own around four and overall this one is the best. its good for blow drying, it lasts a long time and is good for thick hair, it was fairly cheap and affordable and I would definitely buy this great brush again!!
Jade I.
Jade I.
Sparta, MI
This brush is the best iv ever had iv had it for ever and most brushes the Handel breaks because i have such thick hair but this brush has held up
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
New Castle, PA
Is this a good brush for hair I have a hard time finding one that wont pull my hair every brush I use pulls my hair and I cant find a good one
kara b.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
this paddle brush from sephora is super useful when detangling my curly hair. it works best when my hair is wet. i am satisfied with the product although i have had many similar brushes in the past. i would definitely recommend due to the quality and strength of the bristles.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
April L.
April L.
Austin, TX
Great brush for mid range price. Big paddle makes it easy to brush out wet hair after the shower or dry hair. Bristles have kept in good condition and doesn't ever rip or snag my knots. I wish they had a smaller version for my purse.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good paddle brush goes a long way in keeping your hair healthy, and reduce hair fall. Sephora's paddle brush does a pretty good job in both categories, and is pretty affordable compared to some of the higher end name brands. A good starter brush!
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for when I finish blow drying my hair flat . It helps me achieve a sleek down look after I apply some serum
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I am a big fan of handle brushes, since I know they are the best you can use for my hair type and texture, if you know you have straight hair and it is long and times gets a bit frizzy or tangled you will LOVE this brush makes lighter work of all that mess really
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
How is this different then any other brushes
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new hair brush and wanted to know if this brush is worth trying?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good hair brush?
marissa s.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a good brush? Does it work well, and how long does it last? How much is it?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it hold up pretty well? Every time I buy and fall in love with a paddle brush, it either breaks or the bristles fall off!