BY SEPHORA

A large, multipurpose brush for fast, effective detangling and styling. Sephora Hair Brushes Paddle Brush is for the woman who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. Discover this next-generation solution that's ideal for smoothing and straightening longer hair. Watch your strands become static free, tame, and shiny before your very eyes. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor.

• "Good for blow drying, can make your hair staticky though!" in 2 reviews
  • "As far as the paddle, the bristles lasted a long time and stood up to travel very well!" in 1 review
  • "It's huge and great because I have a lot of hair and thick hair too." in 1 review
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
this paddle brush from sephora is super useful when detangling my curly hair. it works best when my hair is wet. i am satisfied with the product although i have had many similar brushes in the past. i would definitely recommend due to the quality and strength of the bristles.
April L.
Austin, TX
Great brush for mid range price. Big paddle makes it easy to brush out wet hair after the shower or dry hair. Bristles have kept in good condition and doesn't ever rip or snag my knots. I wish they had a smaller version for my purse.
Kelly P.
Meridian, MS
I love this brush.... though sometimes it is just a little too bulky. I have a smaller one that I use on my little girls, but it is too small. I guess I need something somewhere in between.... Aside from the size, though, this paddle brush is great and works great with blow-drying.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
If i'm not using my wet brush then you can find me using my sephora paddle brush especially when my hair is dry. This hair brush is pretty affordable and works great to give your hair texture when blow drying, straightening etc. I would definitely buy this product again.
Natalie N.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love love love this paddle brush. I own around four and overall this one is the best. its good for blow drying, it lasts a long time and is good for thick hair, it was fairly cheap and affordable and I would definitely buy this great brush again!!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I am a big fan of handle brushes, since I know they are the best you can use for my hair type and texture, if you know you have straight hair and it is long and times gets a bit frizzy or tangled you will LOVE this brush makes lighter work of all that mess really
Melissa N.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a sucker for paddle brushes - especially good quality ones. Simple as that. They are what work best with taming my mess and with the way I straighten and style my tresses. If you like puddle brushes, you'll like this one for sure. Plain and simple.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
A good paddle brush goes a long way in keeping your hair healthy, and reduce hair fall. Sephora's paddle brush does a pretty good job in both categories, and is pretty affordable compared to some of the higher end name brands. A good starter brush!
Lisdy S.
Norristown, PA
I love this brush. It's huge and great because I have a lot of hair and thick hair too. These brushes are probably the best kind for my hair. The bush also has a nice soft handle.
Haley M.
I love this paddle brushe because my hair is long, fine, and curly. It helps detangle and get out all of the knots that form over night and through out the day!
Meghan T.
How is this different then any other brushes
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this a good hair brush?
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Is it a good brush? Does it work well, and how long does it last? How much is it?
Carly B.
West Bend, WI
What are the benefits of a paddle brush vs. a regular shaped brush?