BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A soft, yet sturdy travel-friendly traincase.

What it does:
Organize your beauty essentials including cosmetics, toiletries, brushes, and tools, with this bag. Open this bag to reveal two removable zippered cubes, and one flat cosmetic pouch. The bag includes a brush holder to protect makeup brushes while traveling.

This set contains:
- Large outer bag
- 2 x small inside removable storage cubes
- Small inside removable flat pouch

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I have tried a ton of different travel organizers and this one is the best I’ve tried. It fits literally everything I need it to. I purchased it from Sephora, & absolutely would buy it again! It’s the greatest organizer in a more compact style. It has a spot for all my brushes at the top and then comes with little mesh cases where I keep all my makeup (foundations, powders, sprays, lip products, etc.) and then at the very bottom I’m able to fit multiple palettes in a variety of sizes and shapes. For reference I can fit an XL Z Palette, a large Natasha Denona Palette(green/brown for measurement ideas) etc. I’m an overpacked for sure and this fits all the necessities plus much more and I love it for that. It is Limited Edition for whatever reason, so I definitely recommend getting your hands on one before it’s gone if this is something you’d use or be interested in. It doesn’t have to be just for travel, it can be your daily makeup bag if you tend to be indecisive like myself and take options. I use it for both! So happy I bought it and well worth the money in my opinion. Can’t see anyone regretting this purchase! I wish Sephora would make this permanent cause it’s that good!!!
Anamika S.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
My fiancé bought this for me for my bday last year because I was always a hot mess when carrying makeup around on trip and this has been life hanging! Love the 2 separate compartments that come, the fact that it holds brushes! It’s such an easier way to carry my makeup. 100% recommend!
Lisa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This makeup bag is a makeup lovers best friend! After seeing a review on YouTube, I knew it was what I needed! It has zippered organizers to hold everything you would need for travel. It also has several designated spots for your makeup brushes. It's made from sturdy material and has a great handle. I absolutely love it!
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
Etobicoke, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This bag is perfect for travelling it fits everything even a whole morphe makeup palette. But I use it everyday as I have a lot of makeup, it’s spacious and sturdy. I love the slots for my makeup brushes and that there’s two separate pouches so I can separate my makeup. It literally fits everything you need and more, I love it!