BY SEPHORA

A set of two powerhouse formulas for pumped-up lashes and precise, effortless lines. Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara's unique triple load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, ultrablack formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Meanwhile, Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner delivers vibrant, rich color payoff for impressive wear every time. The applicator is specially designed for consistently smooth, precise lines and the smudge-proof formula can weather heat, high humidity, adventurous days, and long nights. This Set Contains: - 0.05 oz Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara in Black - 0.082 oz Color Proof Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in 01 Black Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara was tested under ophthalmological control, and found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. see more...

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Not one day goes by that I don't use this. I love the bold look you get from the kit. I have had great luck with it lasting all day. It can be pricey but they always have deals and promos which is great!
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really enjoy sephoras brand. This product is good and a great value. Still not my favorite but up there. Doesn't need improvement just not like my mac zoom lash. I'd recommend for sure
Elizeth S.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado Kansas
I haven't had much experience with this product but a friend of mine has one used it when I stayed over once night. I can't say much but I would buy it .
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I'm not an eyeliner expert but I'm practicing and that eyeliner is easier for me to use. The mascara is good as well gives be full lashes and makes them look longer
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this set. Works good for me.. I like the packaging as well as the actual product. It stayed well and didn't budge.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It makes my eyelashes completely pop. A little pricey compared to other mascara but well worth it.
alex s.
alex s.
i like Sephoras mascara i think it works good, leaves my eyelashes nice l, i bought them in the Sephora store
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Damn right is it outrageously bold?!! Of course it is it is sephora, I don't even know why I would doubt it. I highly recommend these
alison r.
alison r.
Es muy pero muy bueno te puedes hacer bien la linea de gatito 🐱 te puedes deliniar super bello 💓💗💓💗 es muy bueno
Suhaila A.
Suhaila A.
Me gusta la marca de sephora❤
Aunque esta máscara y delineador no los e probado,Pero seguro son muy buenos.