Sephora

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mascara and Eyeliners Bundle: SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Mascara Ultra Black. SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner #1 Matte Black. SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner #10 Matte Brown Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Mascara Ultra Black bundle with Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner #1 Matte Black and Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner #10 Matte Brown Black!
April P.
Honolulu, HI
This mascara and eyeliner work great! It didn’t smear throughout the day. I noticed a lot of volume and the eyeliner glides on smooth. It also is sold at a great price.
Julia T.
This is my all time FAVORITE MASCARA. I’ve been using this for years and still haven’t gotten sick of it. It gives a lot of volume without getting too clumpy.
Oyku E.
Kendall
You have to try this mascara... It is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. Makes my lashes look longer and thicker. It is also waterproof.
Cherifa S.
Guer , 56380
Je suis fan de ce mascara je l'achète toujours ! Le pigment bien noir j'adore et il me donne un volume de folie !! Et vraiment pas cher
Nathalie M.
Etobicoke
It’s not bad. I have full lashes and it does the job especially when you have a simple and discreet makeup. It does not give the effect of false lashes

Looking for your answer?