BY SEPHORA

A volumizing mascara that delivers pumped-up, glamorous lashes. This mascara's unique triple load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, Ultra Black formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid—an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Use the brush's reservoirs to intensify lashes from root to tip, separate lashes with the "spiked" areas, or achieve a curved effect by pressing the brush lightly against the tips of the upper lashes. Tested under ophthalmological control, this mascara was found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.Research results:Proven to be 82% effective according to a scientific test that measured volume after 6 brush strokes were administered to 64 false lashes. see more...

• How does this mascara lay on the lashes? Too clum...Be the first to answer!
  • Can, I GET THIS Mascara TO TRY &Write A Review: When, I Recieve...1 Answers
  • Hi guys, Is this mascara any good? Thank you2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
sophie p.
sophie p.
Review for: Ultra
Personally I really like this product. The product works well for my eye lashes. I like the way they make them long, dark, defined and also can make them look like fake eye-lashes but also don't make them look clumpy or over-done for a normal day. The product is definitely worth the price. The only down fall is that sometimes it can be messy because the formula is quite wet and since it's a pull top you can get it every where on accident. The packaging is also cute which is a bonus! :)
Erin T.
Erin T.
Windsor, CO
LOVE this mascara! It does an amazing job of adding just volume and not length. I have long lashes already so I try and stay away from lengthening formulas. This is perfect. It's perfect in 1 coat for every day use and then for a more dramatic look I usually put on 2 coats. Love how affordable it is too. Not to mention the adorable packaging. Sephora did good work on this product.
DeLisa N.
DeLisa N.
Fort Carson, CO
It's alright. I got it as a birthday present but I feel like it wasn't drug store price. Saying that you can probably find a better mascara at the drugstore. The wand is huge but the bristles are awful and they clump. I personally already have nice eyelashes I just use mascara for an extra pop and I didn't get that. So for someone that need more than a pop this isn't for you.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really lives up to its name. "Outrageous Volume". I have always found it impossible to achieve a normal amount of volume with this mascara, as it always gets way too over the top, and then all the sudden I have three giant spidery, clumpy lashes. It's not a cute look. I have bought two different tubes of this, and both have done the same thing. I ended up just giving up.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Saint Louis
I have always loved this mascara. I also love how low the price is. However I have found that the applicator often causes my eyelashes to look clumpy. I would love if the mascara had a different applicator and have often times used another to apply the mascara. Great formula! Would work good on thick full lashes or to blend falsies with real lashes.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Review for: Ultra
I love this mascara so much. It's super affordable on the Sephora website right now too.
It gives awesome fullness & definition. The waterproof formula is amazing too.
It does get clumpy if you don't wiggle the wand during application but you do want a little clumpiness for a voluminous lash look.
Definitely will be purchasing this again
Arnika R.
Arnika R.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Ultra
This is my go to mascara when I want a dramatic look. I have brown eyes and this mascara definitely brings the color out. The only con I would have with the mascara is it clunks often, but that may be because I apply a lot of it. I would definitely recommend this mascara just be careful when applying so it doesn't clunk.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so picky about Mascara! I expect alot from them! Saying that, this mascara is amazing! I was at Sephora and needed some mascara so I decided to give this a try. I have used so many name brand mascaras and this is a great one! It gave me long full dramatic lashes and for $12, I will totally be buying this again!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this mascara. It is priced in the mid-range. It doesn't smudge or rub off or flake off. The wand is easy to handle and easy to apply. Great price for a great product. I use the black mascara as my eyes are brown and it compliments my eyecolor best. I will definately be purchasing this mascara again and again.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Ultra
The quality of the mascara is great. And the price is super low so that's even better. However I hate the brush that comes with it. It's super tiny and doesn't really give me the fluffy effect I was told it would. I use another mascara brush with the product and it works fine. Other than that it's a nice mascara
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just ordered this. Is it really better than your typical drug store mascara?
Paulina V.
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite mascara??? Mine is from Sephora collection and better than sexSEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this formula seem extra wet or gooey? I like it but on the first application I have to be careful not to clump my lashes.
jocelyn p.
jocelyn p.
I was wondering if this mascara is worth buying?
Lyssa C.
Lyssa C.
Atco, NJ
Does this mascara clump ?