BY SEPHORA

A volumizing mascara that delivers pumped-up, glamorous lashes. This mascara's unique triple-load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, ultrablack formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Use the brush's reservoirs to intensify lashes from root to tip, separate lashes with the "spiked" areas, or achieve a curved effect by pressing the brush lightly against the tips of the upper lashes. Tested under ophthalmological control, this mascara was found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Research results: Proven to be 82% effective according to a scientific test that measured volume after 6 brush strokes were administered to 64 false lashes. see more...

Mosammat P.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
This mascara does make your lashes look thicker, darker, and just gives it more volume in general however it also gives the clumpy lashes look. Some people like clumpy lashes and some don't so if you're a fan of separated lashes then I wouldn't recommend this. It does last long and still stays on when wet. Actually it's so waterproof I sometimes have a hard time removing it with my makeup remover!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
Although the formula for the mascara is great, I'm not a fan of the applicating brush. The mascara stays on all day and doesn't smear when wet. The brush is a little too long for my liking and the mascara tends to clump and I have to use another tool or mascara's applicator to smooth it out.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
Springfield , OH
I liked the mascara at first because it was cheaper compared to other Sephora items, but it made my eyelashes super clumpy. It also flakes off on my eyes throughout the day. I ended up returning the item because it was not doing its job for me.
jenny c.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
I don't know what made me pick this mascara, but it was definitely an impulse purchase. I should have taken advantage of Sephora's awesome return policy and brought this back after I first used it, because it's pretty awful. Maybe if you use a lash curler and separator, it may work better, but there are plenty of other mascaras out there that don't require extra steps to work well. It's goopy, clumps your lashes, smears easily, and I feel like it never dries. I have side swept bangs, and if my bangs fall across my eye, I get black mascara streaks in my hair. It also frequently smears on my upper eyelid unless I walk around with my eyes half-closed for at least 20 minutes. I've purchased three dollar mascara from the drug store that works better than this. I see there are a lot of good reviews, so I would just recommend trying it in the store if you are considering this product.
Quaisan P.
Quaisan P.
Besides better than sex .. this is another go to. I thought that this product would disappoint but I haven't had any complaints just yet. It's it's inexpensive and amazing, I'll recommend to anyone.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Love love love this formula!
It's great for a really full lash look! It can be a little clumpy if you don't wiggle the wand during application but if you take your time it's flawless.
The only downside is it isn't great for bottom lashes since the wand is thicker.
Definitely will be purchasing again
Halie B.
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
Great mascara that instantly make my lashes look amazing. While wearing this I've had people compliment how great my lashes look. My only drawback is I've found when the tube is getting close to empty it clumps up on my lashes.
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Albany, CA
I thought this was ok with length but there wasn't a lot of volumes so my lashes looked like spider legs. It did stay on for the entire day and the color is nice
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Outrageous and dramatic? Pretty accurate if you ask me! Every time I use this product, I receive multiple compliments on how great my eyelashes look.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
I use this mascara for most of my looks. Makes your lashes look as if you have falsies on. Absolutely Love, love, love!!!
Camille M.
Camille M.
I already have long lashes but am curious how this mascara does with thickening without clumping?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Does it flake ? How long does it last on you?