SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara Ultra Black 0.084 oz uploaded by Kirstyn K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara Ultra Black 0.084 oz uploaded by Grace H.

BY SEPHORA

A volumizing mascara that delivers pumped-up, glamorous lashes. This mascara's unique triple load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, Ultra Black formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Use the brush's reservoirs to intensify lashes from root to tip, separate lashes with the "spiked" areas, or achieve a curved effect by pressing the brush lightly against the tips of the upper lashes. Tested under ophthalmological control, this mascara was found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Research results: Proven to be 82% effective according to a scientific test that measured volume after 6 brush strokes were administered to 64 false lashes. see more...

Kirstyn K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to get a new mascara that would make my eyelashes look so amazing everyone would think they were fake but with this product the wand is too big to get those tiny lashes and this formula makes my lashes all clump together and look like a spider is living on my eyelid. I am disappointed because I was really giving this multiple chances and trying to apply it multiple ways and mix it with other products but nothing really worked. I wouldn't buy this again.
Araceli C.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely love the Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara from Sephora. It comes in the color Ultra black and is amazing! A pro about this product is that it is very inexpensive. It's one of the cheapest mascaras found in sephora, but the quality is amazing. I love how long it makes my eyelashes when applied. I am definitely going to repurchase another one, once I run out on the one I currently have.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bristle brush cause it creates that separate eyelash look instead of clumpiness and bulky. I do wish the packaging was different. The way the wand comes out is kind of a disaster waiting to happen. Love the product, doesn't dry my eyes out or make them watery.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked how full this made my lashes look, however I found that it clumped a bit on the second coat. Also I found that the staying power isn't all too good. As someone who wears glasses on a day to day basis, it wasn't fun to get flakes on my lenses.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely clumpy and overpriced. Wand is enormous... for this price go to the drugstore and pick up 2-3 regular mascaras. Absolutely terrible purchase, haven't bought anything from their line since.
Madi F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this mascara so much. The brush was a little intimidating and big at first, but then after I used it a few times I realized how much it was doing. The application is so easy to do and it doesn't get all over your eyelids like some mascaras do. The pigmentation is so good and black! I will definitely be purchasing more of this in the future! I hope this review helps!
Mary G.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora mascara!! I love love this mascara. With its price being so reasonable for the value and the quality that you are getting. I couldn't ask for more and it's just so easy to apply and the bottle packing itself is just so cute!
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I love this mascara it gives my eyelashes an extra bammm becouse they look much thicker and longer even thoe they are really short I bought this about two weeks ago and it is such a glam I love this mascara I would call it my favorite mascara out of all the ones I have
Jenn C.
Norfolk, NE
I absolutely love this product. I am very picky when it comes to Mascara because I have thin eyelashes. This product applies smoothly, lasts and creates volume.
Michelle O.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember that I tried this mascara at the recommendation of a Sephora employee, and I loved it because it delivered great results at a good price.
Isabella B.
Are Sephora mascaras any better than the drug store quality mascaras?
Victoria M.
Question has been deleted
Lora W.
fort wayne, in
How does this compare to wet n wild mascara?