SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara Ultra Black 0.084 oz uploaded by Grace H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara Ultra Black 0.084 oz uploaded by Kirstyn K.

BY SEPHORA

A volumizing mascara that delivers pumped-up, glamorous lashes. This mascara's unique triple load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, Ultra Black formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Use the brush's reservoirs to intensify lashes from root to tip, separate lashes with the "spiked" areas, or achieve a curved effect by pressing the brush lightly against the tips of the upper lashes. Tested under ophthalmological control, this mascara was found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Research results: Proven to be 82% effective according to a scientific test that measured volume after 6 brush strokes were administered to 64 false lashes. see more...

Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Washington, DC
With a better formula and packaging, this could be a great product. The brush is usually what makes or breaks a mascara for me, and this one has the makings of a brush that could provide great volume, but the formula is so wet! This makes the lashes clump very easily and makes the packaging messy. The opening that the brush comes through also seems a little tighter than most, so it pulls all that wet product off the brush and collects at the rim. Not good. I will use the brush on a mascara with better formula!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
The formula itself is fine (no running/transferring, easy to remove, etc.). The wand did not comb through my lashes and, with the very wet formula, gave me awful spider lashes. The packaging is also not my favorite because you pull it out instead of twisting, which can get messy since the formula is so wet.
Lindsey Y.
Lindsey Y.
Booneville, KY
I got this mascara in a bundle pack at Sephora ($28 for 5 sample sizes and a coupon for a full sized mascara). This is a Sephora product, so it will be a little less than other designer mascaras. It's okay, not the best and not the worst product I've ever used. Good length, decent volume.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Plattsburgh, NY
I absolutely love this Sephora Outrageous Volume Dramatic Volume Mascara! This is the first time that I have used it and it beats every other mascara that I have ever used, hands down. It is so easy to apply and this is the only mascara that I am ever going to use going forward.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Love this mascara!!!!! The packaging could be better, there's not much of a "stopper" when pulling the wand out, I find that much more product than needed comes out. Other than that, I find the formula really gives the lashes a full intense look!
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
It's definitely a voulme mascara,, but you have to be careful otherwise your lashed will be clumby,, if ever I find my mascara tend to be clumby,, I usually use it on top of other mascara ,, so that way the clumbiness effect will be less visible
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
I love this mascara!! It doesn't flake and it's the blackest mascara that I have ever tried!! I've had this for almost 6 months and it's still great!! I would highly recommend if you like dramatic lashes!
kassi a.
kassi a.
This is my holy grail mascara! it really lengthends my lashes and gives them tons of volume! if you like wet formulas for mascara this is the one. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritae them
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Very impressed i bought it just to try it because it is a way cheaper price than my regular go to mascara I was not expecting much and boy I was wrong it gave me long think eyelashes I am in love
Kristin h.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
I liked the volume dramatic mascara for making my eyelashes stand out more, however it tended to clump more than I anticipated. My eyelashes are fine and it made them look fake.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Are Sephora mascaras any better than the drug store quality mascaras?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Question has been deleted
Lora W.
Lora W.
fort wayne, in
How does this compare to wet n wild mascara?