BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A volumizing mascara that delivers pumped-up, glamorous lashes.

What it does:
This mascara's unique triple load brush intensely coats lashes in one easy stroke for a full, luscious look. The thick, Ultra Black formula is enriched with hyaluronic acid—an ingredient recognized for its moisturizing properties. Use the brush's reservoirs to intensify lashes from root to tip, separate lashes with the "spiked" areas, or achieve a curved effect by pressing the brush lightly against the tips of the upper lashes.

What else you need to know:
Tested under ophthalmological control, this mascara was found suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
Proven to be 82% effective according to a scientific test that measured volume after 6 brush strokes were administered to 64 false lashes.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this mascara lay on the lashes? Too clumpy? 1 Answers
  • Can, I GET THIS Mascara TO TRY &Write A Review: When,...1 Answers
  • Hi guys, Is this mascara any good? Thank you3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This mascara really pumps up the volume on the lashes. It seems to be clump free at first, but watch out when it starts getting older. To help prevent this, make sure you are not pumping to wand out of the tube, instead swirl the wand in the tube for more product. This way air does not get trapped, which can sometimes dry out the mascara. Try using the top of the wand to distribute at the base of the lashes, and then use to rest of the wand to smooth to the tips." in 87 reviews
  • "I use this product every day! Love love loveeee it, makes my lashes supper long and sexy it is water proof as well. " in 24 reviews
  • "I have to say, as a makeup fanatic, this mascara is my all-time favorite. I have tried soooo many mascaras, from drugstore cheapies, to the acclaimed "They're Real!" mascara by Benefit, and I have to say Sephora out-shined them all! My purchase came with a free little bottle of eye makeup remover, also by sephora, which was utterly fantastic (and I do plan of repurchasing that as well). The formula was so perfect, so that it never gave me God-awful clumps, but thickened by ever-thinning lashes, making them as black as black gets, and lengthening without getting nasty and scraggly. I was able to add as many coats as I wanted without getting mega clumpy, which is fantastic because I love to pile on the mascara. The more the merrier! I really believe in this product, and for the price, you really can't beat it." in 14 reviews
  • "I have this mascara and it lasts a long time. It takes forever to wipe off. It was worth the price. It is very easy to use and it doesn't get clumpy or messy. " in 12 reviews
ali l.
Denver
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume - Dramatic Volume Mascara Blue 0.5 oz more...
This is honestly the best mascara I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot of high end and drugstore brands throughout the years. I have stick straight lashes that refuse to hold a curl longer than a few hours and this REALLY does the trick for the entire day. The only downside is it will smudge if you don’t set under your eyes, but for the volume and length this creates I don’t mind using a setting powder. And on top of everything it’s actually affordable!
Silvia C.
Renton
Review for: Volume more...
Not a huge fan of this. I found it performs less well than some of my favorite drugstore mascaras. The formula of this mascara makes it so that the end of the wand always has a big glob on it, that can really ruin how your mascara looks (it makes my lashes clump if I get that glob on them). I also find the formula to feel a little heavy for my preferences. However, it does work in a pinch and doesn't have any major issues like flaking.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
I received this mascara as a gift from my secret santa at work. When I saw how small the bristles were, I was skeptical of the promise it made for outrageous volume. It lived up to its promise for sure! My lashes were thick and instantly longer but were clumping very easily. I recommend scraping the brush on the opening of the tube to remove excess product.
Michelle G.
I think I've kept this mascara a little too long past the expiration date because i love it so much and it never runs out. And I do use it on a day to day basis too. I'm never without this. Its a little thick when new and can be clumpy if you're used to thinner mascaras but once you get the hang of it, it goes on beautifully.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: Volume more...
I like the formula but I didn’t like the wand. The want was chunky and held way too much product so when I tried using it it was messy and would apply too much making my lashes stick together. I used the formula with a different wand and I actually liked it.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
My favorite mascara! I went away from it for a gre years and just recently tried again. LOVE it. It really does give outrageous volume like it states. Also lengthens my lashes really well! Bottle is pretty and feels light on my eyes. Highly recommend!
kristin w.
madison
Review for: Volume more...
Pretty good mascara, it gives my lashes lots of volume and thickness. My only complaint is that can make my lashes look clumpy from time to time but i just brush them out and im all good. So I would definitely recommend this mascara!
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
Review for: Volume more...
Again this is just too watery for me as a mascara. It transfers onto my eyelid if I dare to do more than one coat. And when I say one coat I mean barely even touching the lashes because if not I’ll have half the tube on my lashes.
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
This was my go to in Highschool and I loved the volume it gave me! It is extremely black and makes your lashes very clumpy! It does flake really badly and it doesn’t make my lashes curly all day. I do want to revisit this item.
Aaliyah m.
This mascara lives up to its name, it really gives you outrageous beautiful lashes. The packaging is adorable! The brush it’s self has clumps on it, and can occasionally give you clumpy lashes. For one coat it’s gives you a good everyday wear, for two coats it’s very dramatic. I would recommend this product for someone who wants long full lashes.
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite mascara??? Mine is from Sephora collection and better than sexSEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Volume - Dramatic Volume MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I just ordered this. Is it really better than your typical drug store mascara?
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Does this formula seem extra wet or gooey? I like it but on the first application I have to be careful not to clump my lashes.
jocelyn p.
I was wondering if this mascara is worth buying?
Lyssa C.
Atco, NJ
Does this mascara clump ?

back