SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Mascara  Gold Edition 02 Ultra Black 0.5 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Mascara Gold Edition 02 Ultra Black 0.5 oz

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that delivers outrageous volume for pumped-up lashes in a beautiful, gold, limited-edition package. For outrageously glamorous eyes, open up this collector's package comprising a limited-edition metallic gold with a quilted pattern, to discover a thick, creamy formula enriched with hyaluronic acid, known for its moisturizing properties. Its triple-load brush intensely loads lashes in one brush stroke and delivers extreme volume proven effective through scientific tests. This product has been tested under ophthalmological control and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers. Research results: According to a scientific test on 64 false lashes after six brush strokes: -+82% volume was achieved see more...

• So I have been looking for a good mascara.. is this amazing? 3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Mascara  Gold Edition 02 Ultra Black 0.5 oz
SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Mascara Gold Edition 02 Ultra Black 0.5 oz
Melissa M.
Middletown, RI
Can I ask for a better gift? Any woman loves a new mascara - THIS i can confirm haha. I got this as a gift so I cant comment to price but it did wonders for my non lashes lol. It took some getting used tot he brush but I love it now !
Cristina M.
Very good consistency, easy to apply. This mascara bottle is comfortable to grip, and when I wore it it lasted for a few hours. I would wear this product to go out with friends or maybe go to a movie. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Angeni O.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is my absolute favorite mascara product. You can wear it on a nigh tout or just at home hanging out with friends. To shop as sephora is very fun. The pros on this product are very high.I would most definitely recommend this product to any of my friends.
Idil H.
Annandale, VA
Omg I can believe how good this is when I bought it I didn't think it would be good but omg it works so good and stays on for a while!! I recommend this !
Diana S.
Love how it makes my eyelashes stand out more than they are! Gives it a perfect texture also!
Sarah S.
Leaves lashes a bit clumpy but over all adds lengthy. Great for length not amazing for look
Katie M.
Brick, NJ
I've been through so many mascaras looking for the perfect one. Finally I have found a mascara that gives me the dark luscious lashes I want without the clumping.
Raquel S.
Sephora has many products that are affordable for the average person they have wonderful products that work amazingly and i think every girl should have at least one product from sephora
Haley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the black edition on this I'm not sure what the difference is but this mascara is simply amazing ! Makes me look like I have fake eyelashes
Becca B.
This mascara is seriously amazing! It is more of a comb than a brush so it really gets all of your lashes and makes them very voluminous
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have been looking for a good mascara.. is this amazing?