SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Intense Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Intense Espresso 0.12 oz uploaded by Ledhys A.

BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof gel eyeliner formula that glides on and stays put. This gel eyeliner features a new formula for everyone who has struggled with dried out, flaky, or streaky traditional gel liners. The formula boasts a gel's easy glide but then sets quickly for waterproof wear that lasts. With 25-percent pigmentation among the highest on the beauty market and a built-in primer for budge- and crease-proof wear, this liner makes a lasting impression without the mess. see more...

Gena M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the smoothness of gel liner, and how you can manipulate the thickness based on the brush you use for application. Without having to worry about pencil tips, you can get the fine lines you want or broad strokes. The espresso color is my personal favorite for my lighter skin and red hair vs. the stark black. Great product.
Kathryn L.
Mertztown, PA
I love this eyeliner! I will definitely purchase it again. Super creamy and easy to apply. Great for all day wear, day or night. I recommend the brown because it's dark but not too harsh like black. I have super oily lids and it lasts all day even without primer or eye shadow as a base.
Alaina B.
Covington, KY
This stuff stays on for forever!!!!! I put a dab of primer on the outside of my eyes to hold cat eye, and the gel eyeliner doesn't budge until I forcefully remove it!
Elizabeth A.
Plainville , CT
Love this gel eyeliner especially since I always tend to have a hard time with eyeliner staying in place! Perfect to glide over false lashes to add drama!
Kylah S.
New
Best gel liner ever!!! This gel liner stays on good on my skin! During working out and everything! I reccomend this for everyone!
Kareen A.
Omg I love it it gives you the perfect wigs eyeliner and is super dark and it last all day long
Keri D.
For reference, I have fair neutral-toned skin (with mild cheek redness), blue eyes, and dyed auburn-red hair. I bought this eyeliner myself in the color Espresso and used it for tightlining with a Sephora PRO tightliner brush.
APPLICATION & COLOR: The formula was really nice to work with--initially. It was creamy and with a small enough brush I could easily tightline with a small amount of product. The rich brown color looked very natural with my brown eyelashes and I looked like I had very full lashes. After the first six weeks, however, it began to dry and became more crumbly. It's been progressively harder to work with and I have to continually pick up product on the brush to get any to stick to my lashline. Sometimes it's so dry and crumbly that pieces fall into my eye.
LONGEVITY: Application woes aside, it does last a ten- or twelve-hour day easily for me. It will not come off until I use an oil cleanser.
BOTTOM LINE: I've had this pot since October 2016, use it twice a week for work (sometimes three or even four), and I still have half the pot left. It would therefore be budget-friendly, but I'm giving up on it due to the increasingly frustrating application issues. I'm either returning to a pencil format or will try a different brand of gel/cream eyeliner in a pot since I only tightline.
Lily B.
Dried out very quickly, didn't have a nice feel to it when you went to apply it to the eyelid, and wasn't easy to use overall. It was just not great, even for the price. Wouldn't recommend this
Edwarlyn B.
Love this eyeliner, I use it basically for do my day smokey eyes, is perfect for that! Blends very well and its super creamy. Is affordable and I think that is super good quality. Recommended
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
I wasn't too impressed with this liner. I had to use several coats to get it to be as dark as I like. It also didn't seem to stay in place as much as the Clinique gel liner I use. I bought this to try since it was less expensive. I'll be spending the extra $15-$20 more for Clinique from now on.