BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof gel eyeliner formula that glides on and stays put. This gel eyeliner features a new formula for everyone who has struggled with dried out, flaky, or streaky traditional gel liners. The formula boasts a gel's easy glide but then sets quickly for waterproof wear that lasts. With 25-percent pigmentation among the highest on the beauty market and a built-in primer for budge- and crease-proof wear, this liner makes a lasting impression without the mess.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have been looking for a waterproof eyeliner that lives ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Sephora gel eye liner ? How do you like ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Intense Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
  • "Amazing. Especially for a night out it stay on all night through tears.. Sweat ext. I have yet to finfind a better gel eyeliner." in 11 reviews
  • "I love sephora's waterproof gel eye liners! I've repurchased 3 times already. It doesn't smudge or smear under hot weather and is opaque. Make sure you close the lid tight though! These babies dry out fast. " in 7 reviews
  • "Easy application Deep black Dries matte Perfect to use for the always desirable cat eye. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have used a lot of gel liners and I love this one! I use it on my clients because it doesn't smudge and it's cheaper than most gel liners!" in 3 reviews
Sana B.
Dark pigment, good price, good staying power. The con, which is a big one, was having a harder time (than with competitors) of getting it smooth onto the makeup brush for application. I felt like there was always a chunk on it somewhere, which would turn into uneven application. The only way to get it smooth was to waste a bunch of product wiping it flat
Keri D.
For reference, I have fair neutral-toned skin (with mild cheek redness), blue eyes, and dyed auburn-red hair. I bought this eyeliner myself in the color Espresso and used it for tightlining with a Sephora PRO tightliner brush.
APPLICATION & COLOR: The formula was really nice to work with--initially. It was creamy and with a small enough brush I could easily tightline with a small amount of product. The rich brown color looked very natural with my brown eyelashes and I looked like I had very full lashes. After the first six weeks, however, it began to dry and became more crumbly. It's been progressively harder to work with and I have to continually pick up product on the brush to get any to stick to my lashline. Sometimes it's so dry and crumbly that pieces fall into my eye.
LONGEVITY: Application woes aside, it does last a ten- or twelve-hour day easily for me. It will not come off until I use an oil cleanser.
BOTTOM LINE: I've had this pot since October 2016, use it twice a week for work (sometimes three or even four), and I still have half the pot left. It would therefore be budget-friendly, but I'm giving up on it due to the increasingly frustrating application issues. I'm either returning to a pencil format or will try a different brand of gel/cream eyeliner in a pot since I only tightline.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
This liner is nice but smudges it's too soft and smooth yet very creamy! I have oily skin so it tends to smudge with my natural oils. The color is great and the brush is wonderful!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
No matter the style, the best eyeliner should be as easy to apply as possible, richly pigmented, and hold up through humid summer days, sudden rainstorms, and emotionally devastating moments of the latest Pixar movie. This liner does that!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
Took me a minute to get used to the product. It is great once you learn how it applies and plays with the other products on your eyes. It does dry out so I put a little oil in it before use and it gives back the continsiy it needs. But don't use to much oil or it becomes very sleek. You just have to play with it.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
I love love love these they stay on all day I am a repeated user for this product it's very easy to apply i use this product every time I do my make and I recommend others to try this product I will buy this product again very soon!
Nour K.
Okay so this product at first was a pass for me because it was soo watery or liquidy that it was a bit impossible to get a full opaque line from the first try but as it started to try out a bit ( not a lot just a tiny bit) THAT'S when the magic happens. Last for SUCH a long time and is definitely waterproof
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
I recently started using this gel eyeliner a few months ago and I can confidently say I will never go back to stick! It is so easy to apply and stays all day no smudges and you don't have fading!! It's so much easier than stick and so easy!!!!!!!!!!!
Erin E.
Falls Church, VA
This is by far my favorite gel eyeliner. I have oily eyelids and even with primer my eyeliner tends to smudge or rub off. It does take a little time to apply since I have to do a few layers, but the pigmentation is great and stays in place even on my longest days.
Briana L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been looking for a waterproof eyeliner that lives up to its name. Has anyone put this product to the test and gotten good results? I just need something that's going to stay and not run or smear easily. Thanks!
Shoba R.
Has anyone tried Sephora gel eye liner ? How do you like it? Does it stay all day? SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Intense Waterproof Gel Eyeliner