SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Morgan City, LA
I bought this mascara about 6 months ago. I like the mascara but find it can cake on the brush and xake up your lashes. I have to go over with another brand to seperate my lashes. However, it really curls and makes them longer and fuller!
Excellent I re purchased this one it gives a lot of volume but doesn't last long they should make bigger ones
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I do not have eyelashes and I am very sensitive to lots of products! This was one a hit, it made my lashes full and no watery eyes ūüėÄ
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Amazing product. Worked really good. I would really recommend for someone to purchase this item. It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Seymour, CT
The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy. It even lasts all day even when I sweat and rub my eyes. Its great for bottom lashes too if you're looking for that doll face look. I would recommend this to anyone who wants sky high lashes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Millington, MI
I am a mascara enthusiast! I can't leave the house without this mascara. Makes my lashes long and beautiful . No noticeable clumpling and it's a winner in my book.
Dora K.
Dora K.
Manassas, VA
I didn't like the product itself but the mascara wand saved my life I just used it with another thinner mascara product
Yahzmin B.
Yahzmin B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look fuller! The only thing I do not like about it is that it takes a while a dry and if you blink while it is drying it smudges.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Loved it! My eyelashes have never looked so full from it and they were totally clump free.
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c