SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Dora K.
Manassas, VA
I didn't like the product itself but the mascara wand saved my life I just used it with another thinner mascara product
Yahzmin B.
Charlotte , NC
I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look fuller! The only thing I do not like about it is that it takes a while a dry and if you blink while it is drying it smudges.
Adriana A.
Monrovia , CA
Love this! You get very high quality results when you use this guy. This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look. Gives your lashes a great curl!!!
Casey W.
I loved the way this made my eyelashes look. They looked so much fuller. I didn't love the tiny wand, but I'd definitely buy this product again.
Liz C.
Lompoc, CA
Find this mascara gives me a very separated &' thick look works great but idk if I would repurches just because I have one that works similar to this
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I love this! Doesn't clump nearly as much as other Sephora/brand products. It seems to have enough to last awhile as well. Very happy I switched.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Very great mascara w a great price! Adds a nice coat, never clumps and lengthens.
Chrissy G.
Makes my lashes look crazy dark, thick, and dramatic. This is the mascara I keep in my purse for quick touch ups throughout the day. (It doesn't do much to curl my lashes -- but honestly, I don't really care about that much anyways!)
Bobbi C.
Lincoln , Ne
Gives the most dramatic lashes doesn't clump. Great everyday mascara at a good price. Works better than most high end
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c