SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Mindy L.
Ashaway, RI
A lot of people seem to like this mascara. I've found a lot of better mascaras even at the drugstore. This one is an extremely wet formula which badly clumps together my lashes. I wouldn't recommend it.
Gisselle G.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a gift and i love it .
My eyelashes looked really full dark amd long i just love it .and it was so easy to do my bottom eyelashes i would definitely recommend it.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes really pop and stays on well- almost a little too well. You also can't beat the price of $12 when it performs better than more expensive mascaras. I highly recommend this product!
Brianna M.
This was definitely not my favorite mascara. I don't like the brush, and I don't like how it makes my lashes look. When I bought this I hadn't tried Sephora mascara before, but this product definitely didn't make me want to buy it again. I love Sephora, but this wasn't something I would suggest to a friend.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara I have ever used, I used to try a different mascara every month because I would get bored with how they previous ones made my lashes look, some would make them too thick and give me no length and others would give me length but I had absolutely no volume. I got a sample of this mascara in a sampler box from Sephora and when I looked at the wand I really didn't think it looked like it would do anything for my lashes, but one day I was running late and grabbed it to throw in my purse to get one once I got to school, and I absolutely loved it. It makes my lashes look so full, giving the perfect amount of length and volume. My lashes naturally curl but this does it even more without having to use a tool to help, I also find it helps when you layer it on top of another vilumizing mascara because this give you more length than volume
Johanna  D.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! For a reasonable price you can buy a great mascara that totally lengthens your eyes lashes. The only problem that I have with this product is that it goes on a little thick and clumpy, but other than that this is an amazing product that I would totally recommend.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this mascara. I thought it gave me great length and fullness. I have never gotten so many compliments on how it made my eyes pop and this will be something I would definitely buy again.
Alexa P.
Loved it! My eyelashes have never looked so full from it and they were totally clump free.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
This mascara is a total MUST HAVE from sephora! Love it! Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing! And it is very affordable too!
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Helped my lashes feel and look fuller than they were before I started using it .they were dull and not as full until I used it
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c