SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Compton, CA
this is the best mascara ever , yet . it makes the lashes look so nice , like its fake . but they are not !
Excellent I re purchased this one it gives a lot of volume but doesn't last long they should make bigger ones
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I got a free sample from Sephora. Great results. Lashes look awesome. Only problem is sample wand is small, short so kinda hard to apply. I'll. Buy full size when I run out.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Aurora, IL
LOVE, LOVE THIS FORMULA! It is a wetter formula, you may want to pass but this gave me insane length, curl and it was one of the blackest mascaras I've ever used. The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
This mascara is a total MUST HAVE from sephora! Love it! Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing! And it is very affordable too!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
This has been the ONLY mascara to actually curl and give me lashes. I have very sad lashes and even some of the best mascaras don't work for me. So happy I picked this guy up.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I love this! Doesn't clump nearly as much as other Sephora/brand products. It seems to have enough to last awhile as well. Very happy I switched.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Lompoc, CA
Find this mascara gives me a very separated &' thick look works great but idk if I would repurches just because I have one that works similar to this
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my least favorite mascara. It takes forever to dry and don't even try to blink or it smears everywhere! I won't buy it again :(
Jurnee N.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
This is by far my favorite mascara! It does EVERYTHING I need for my lashes to look long and full of volume. This mascara leaves every look looking flawless and my eyes open and defined! I've had people ask me if my lashes were real! My secret? Outrageous Curl by Sephora!
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c