SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Adriana A.
Monrovia , CA
Love this! You get very high quality results when you use this guy. This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look. Gives your lashes a great curl!!!
brianna l.
This mascara deserves much more popularity! It is great for adding volume and for the lower lashes. The brush is really easy to use. I have repurchased!
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
I totally love this mascara is big and bold living my eyelashes big and curly.they last a long time ...perfect for any occasion.is also a good price .
Jena H.
New york
I love this mascara, i use it mostly on the bottom lashes. It is a wet formula and picks up more than what I like in the spaces between the bristles
Liz C.
Lompoc, CA
Find this mascara gives me a very separated &' thick look works great but idk if I would repurches just because I have one that works similar to this
Casey W.
I loved the way this made my eyelashes look. They looked so much fuller. I didn't love the tiny wand, but I'd definitely buy this product again.
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I love this! Doesn't clump nearly as much as other Sephora/brand products. It seems to have enough to last awhile as well. Very happy I switched.
carla c.
I heard good things about this so i tried it on in the store. it didn't really do anything for me and i wouldn't buy it. sticking w my clinique.
Caitlyn W.
My eyelashes have never let looked fuller longer and thicker than they do when I use this mascara I use this product almost every single day
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
This mascara works great!I have slightly hoided eyes & this guves my lashes great curl without my lashes leaving marks on my upper lids.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c