SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
juliet  p.
juliet p.
SUCH a good mascara. it lifts and coats every lash and its easy to work with. i love the brush!! its lengthens really well too
carla c.
carla c.
I heard good things about this so i tried it on in the store. it didn't really do anything for me and i wouldn't buy it. sticking w my clinique.
Dustye S.
Dustye S.
Paragould, AR
I love this mascara, but found it smears easily and leaves raccoon eyes after washing my face..:( makes my lashes look great though!
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Just tried this today and I absolutely love it! I love how it does not clump, adds drama to the lashes and is very affordable!
Tania P.
Tania P.
I love this mascara because it makes your eyelashes look false which they are not and it is perfect for a night party.
Bobbi C.
Bobbi C.
Lincoln , Ne
Gives the most dramatic lashes doesn't clump. Great everyday mascara at a good price. Works better than most high end
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Very great mascara w a great price! Adds a nice coat, never clumps and lengthens.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
This mascara is a total MUST HAVE from sephora! Love it! Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing! And it is very affordable too!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
This has been the ONLY mascara to actually curl and give me lashes. I have very sad lashes and even some of the best mascaras don't work for me. So happy I picked this guy up.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Boston, MA
I love this! Doesn't clump nearly as much as other Sephora/brand products. It seems to have enough to last awhile as well. Very happy I switched.
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c