SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Perfect perfect mascara! I didn't expect much because of the brush, but it works fantastically! Will definitely be purchasing more often!
Gisselle G.
Gisselle G.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a gift and i love it .
My eyelashes looked really full dark amd long i just love it .and it was so easy to do my bottom eyelashes i would definitely recommend it.
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
Mascara de cílios maravilhosa, aumenta e dá volume, deixando os cílios lindos com o efeito maravilhoso.
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN
This mascara is definitely a must have! It makes my eyelashes look more full and the brush makes it easier to apply. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like other brands.
brianna l.
brianna l.
This mascara deserves much more popularity! It is great for adding volume and for the lower lashes. The brush is really easy to use. I have repurchased!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
I totally love this mascara is big and bold living my eyelashes big and curly.they last a long time ...perfect for any occasion.is also a good price .
Tami T.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Really liked the Sephora mascara, I would for sure buy it again. Makes your lashes look fantastic and for myself having sensitive eyes, I wasn't bothered at all.
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
One of my fave lite mascaras. I love the formula I love the packaging it was fairly inexpensive and my lashes love it too!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Moorpark, CA
Recently bought this mascara, Amazing!!!! With just 3 coats my eyelashes look amazing, and gives the lashes a great curl, totally will repurchase this products
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
This is my all time favorite mascara. It truly separates the lashes adding length and curl! Love it and it's a very black black
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c