SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
This mascara is a total MUST HAVE from sephora! Love it! Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing! And it is very affordable too!
Angel F.
Seymour, CT
The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy. It even lasts all day even when I sweat and rub my eyes. Its great for bottom lashes too if you're looking for that doll face look. I would recommend this to anyone who wants sky high lashes.
Jess C.
Worcester, MA
It's a good mascara I like for work it's extends my lashes, it pops my eyes their brown, it's a good brand not extremely the best but you get your money's worth def would recommend to my friends I use it as a double mascara
Mindy L.
Ashaway, RI
A lot of people seem to like this mascara. I've found a lot of better mascaras even at the drugstore. This one is an extremely wet formula which badly clumps together my lashes. I wouldn't recommend it.
Janet C.
I got a free sample from Sephora. Great results. Lashes look awesome. Only problem is sample wand is small, short so kinda hard to apply. I'll. Buy full size when I run out.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really liked this mascara. I thought it gave me great length and fullness. I have never gotten so many compliments on how it made my eyes pop and this will be something I would definitely buy again.
Patricia H.
Andover, MA
Loved this mascara! Out of all of the Options at Sephora it's very affordable, and it makes my lashes look very voluminous. This products makes my lashes look great all day into night; however If your using multiple costs be careful because it can clump.
Stephanie M.
This is a very great product, it doesn't clump your lashes and it is not that expensive which is great, I really recommend people to try this if you want cute lashes that look fuller
Chrissy G.
Makes my lashes look crazy dark, thick, and dramatic. This is the mascara I keep in my purse for quick touch ups throughout the day. (It doesn't do much to curl my lashes -- but honestly, I don't really care about that much anyways!)
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
This has been the ONLY mascara to actually curl and give me lashes. I have very sad lashes and even some of the best mascaras don't work for me. So happy I picked this guy up.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c