SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Didn't really care for this product. It's pretty good for the price but next time I will just spend the extra on a better brand. It caused a lot of clumps on my lashes.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
This mascara rocks my world. I got it as a free gift from Sephora when I spent a bunch of money on other products and I'm so glad to have received it. It adds curl to my naturally straight lashes, and it helps to boost them. It stays put once it's dry and it gives my lashes volume and definition. This is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
I love my eyelashes. So I'm always buying new mascaras when I can to test and see which I like better. I really liked this mascara. It really lengthens my lashes and makes them much fuller with no clumping. I highly recommend.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Makes my lashes look crazy dark, thick, and dramatic. This is the mascara I keep in my purse for quick touch ups throughout the day. (It doesn't do much to curl my lashes -- but honestly, I don't really care about that much anyways!)
Annie R.
Annie R.
I picked up a travel size of this mascara because I was on the road for a while and I have to say this is a really amazing the wind is incredible, the bristles at the very end get right inside your to your inner corner, and instead of a twist off You just pull it up and click it to seal it. I keep this mascara in my make up bag inside my purse
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Ashaway, RI
A lot of people seem to like this mascara. I've found a lot of better mascaras even at the drugstore. This one is an extremely wet formula which badly clumps together my lashes. I wouldn't recommend it.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Andover, MA
Loved this mascara! Out of all of the Options at Sephora it's very affordable, and it makes my lashes look very voluminous. This products makes my lashes look great all day into night; however If your using multiple costs be careful because it can clump.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Provo, UT
This is a perfect mascara... it does a excellent job, my eyeshadow looks so amazing when I use it! I love it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This is a very great product, it doesn't clump your lashes and it is not that expensive which is great, I really recommend people to try this if you want cute lashes that look fuller
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Goes on smooth and gives you long realistic lashes for days so beautiful!! I love that it dries quickly also.
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c