SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
I got this mascara as a reward for my points and I was so excited to try it out because the last one I used by two face was horrible. It made my lashes look ten times longer ! But it also didn't stay for long and tended to fall towards the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this product!
Valerie C.
I have tried many mascaras, this is by far my favorite one! It makes my lashes look long, full and dark. This mascara is worth every penny, definitely worth trying. The wand and bristles are perfect. It gives my lashes just the right curve. I would recommend this mascara to anyone!
Savannah G.
This mascara rocks my world. I got it as a free gift from Sephora when I spent a bunch of money on other products and I'm so glad to have received it. It adds curl to my naturally straight lashes, and it helps to boost them. It stays put once it's dry and it gives my lashes volume and definition. This is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.
Johanna  D.
Portland, OR
I love this mascara! For a reasonable price you can buy a great mascara that totally lengthens your eyes lashes. The only problem that I have with this product is that it goes on a little thick and clumpy, but other than that this is an amazing product that I would totally recommend.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I was really looking forward to trying this, but unfortunately it did not work for me. It made my lashes stick together, didn't curl my lashes at all and made a mess when removing it. I even tried to use an eyelash comb after applying. I also wiped the brush, and even tried a cleaned brush from another mascara. I just couldn't make it work.
Hailey S.
I love my eyelashes. So I'm always buying new mascaras when I can to test and see which I like better. I really liked this mascara. It really lengthens my lashes and makes them much fuller with no clumping. I highly recommend.
Andy G.
Windsor , VA
This mascara is one of the best mascara ever! This is one of my must haves, is really easy to use and to apply, I got it for Christmas and I absolutely loved it! I would define buy it again because it leaves my eyelashes looking like falsies!
Heather C.
I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes really pop and stays on well- almost a little too well. You also can't beat the price of $12 when it performs better than more expensive mascaras. I highly recommend this product!
Annie R.
I picked up a travel size of this mascara because I was on the road for a while and I have to say this is a really amazing the wind is incredible, the bristles at the very end get right inside your to your inner corner, and instead of a twist off You just pull it up and click it to seal it. I keep this mascara in my make up bag inside my purse
Elizabeth S.
This is the best mascara and I've tried them all! People always notice my lashes and even ask me if they're real! You have to work at it bc the brush is small and it takes several coats, but the secret is the liquid formula that lets you apply several coats before it dries- you get all the volume you want with no clumping!
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c