SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
OMG this is amazing.  Easy to use, lengthening, dramatic!  The price point is great as well.  The only negative is that it is super difficult to remove all traces of this mascara, also doesn't stay on the lashes the entire time i am wearing them.
Destany A.
Destany A.
Orlando, FL
I've gone through so many mascaras, but this Sephora mascara by far has become my Holy Grail Mascara! I have little to no eyelashes so my problem is making them look full. with this mascara it honestly makes my eyelashes look fake! the small applicator gives me such full evenly spread super black lashes! the best part is that when you touch your lashes throughout the day to push them up, it doesn't even feel like you have mascara on! definitely a repurchase! I really feel in control with this wand as well. usually I get product on my lid from applying too hard or too much but with this applicator I don't ever get any product on my lid! itsincredible! I highly recommend!
bianca t.
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a fan of mascaras that much. I don't think it really "curls" your lashes and I don't like using eye lash curlers since that ruins you eyelashes. For people who use mascara I guess it's a good product. I stick to eyelash extensions.
Maria S.
Maria S.
My FAVORITE mascara. I barely have any lashes but when I put this on, it's like I was born with long lashes!! Only 12$ and works amazingly. Good for bottom lashes as well.
Tenny R.
Tenny R.
Portland, OR
I would say the wand on this mascara is definitely unique. I love to us this mascara as a base and build on it. It gets each one of my lashes and it works sort of as a comb too. The formula in this mascara is also very easy to apply.
This mascara makes my lashes look amazing. You can definitely tell the difference when not wearing it. I also love that it's affordable. I prefer it to many much more expensive brands. I will be buying it again.
Jena H.
Jena H.
New york
I love this mascara, i use it mostly on the bottom lashes. It is a wet formula and picks up more than what I like in the spaces between the bristles
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
My eyelashes have never let looked fuller longer and thicker than they do when I use this mascara I use this product almost every single day
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
This was definitely not my favorite mascara. I don't like the brush, and I don't like how it makes my lashes look. When I bought this I hadn't tried Sephora mascara before, but this product definitely didn't make me want to buy it again. I love Sephora, but this wasn't something I would suggest to a friend.
Stamford, CT
I love love love this mascara! It makes my lashes look thicker and more defined with just one application. It has an easy to apply stick, and the packaging is cute. I love that this is not waterproof so it comes off easily. Who needs false lashes when you have this?
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c