SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Maria S.
My FAVORITE mascara. I barely have any lashes but when I put this on, it's like I was born with long lashes!! Only 12$ and works amazingly. Good for bottom lashes as well.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
OMG this is amazing.  Easy to use, lengthening, dramatic!  The price point is great as well.  The only negative is that it is super difficult to remove all traces of this mascara, also doesn't stay on the lashes the entire time i am wearing them.
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a fan of mascaras that much. I don't think it really "curls" your lashes and I don't like using eye lash curlers since that ruins you eyelashes. For people who use mascara I guess it's a good product. I stick to eyelash extensions.
Destany A.
Orlando, FL
I've gone through so many mascaras, but this Sephora mascara by far has become my Holy Grail Mascara! I have little to no eyelashes so my problem is making them look full. with this mascara it honestly makes my eyelashes look fake! the small applicator gives me such full evenly spread super black lashes! the best part is that when you touch your lashes throughout the day to push them up, it doesn't even feel like you have mascara on! definitely a repurchase! I really feel in control with this wand as well. usually I get product on my lid from applying too hard or too much but with this applicator I don't ever get any product on my lid! itsincredible! I highly recommend!
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
The brush and container design are fantastic. I get long beautiful lashes that don't need curling with this product and can usually get away with applying a single coat. However the formulation is very slow to dry and isn't long lasting - in just a couple of hours I get raccoon eyes. I really like a lot of my Sephora products and the brush alone is worth a great deal to me, but I spend a lot of time making sure my mascara hasn't run and still I get raccoon eyes by the end of the day. Even if I put a good primer on my lashes, the color still drops onto my lower lids.
Melly G.
Love the wand on this Mascara. I got this as a sample and i mainly loved this for my lower lashes because the wand is small and easy to apply the product without it getting messy. Makes them look long and i liked that it didn't clump. I then purchased but the only thing I don't like is that by the end of the day it starts to smear a little. But overall it's great for the price!
Brianna M.
This was definitely not my favorite mascara. I don't like the brush, and I don't like how it makes my lashes look. When I bought this I hadn't tried Sephora mascara before, but this product definitely didn't make me want to buy it again. I love Sephora, but this wasn't something I would suggest to a friend.
Megan K.
Aurora, IL
LOVE, LOVE THIS FORMULA! It is a wetter formula, you may want to pass but this gave me insane length, curl and it was one of the blackest mascaras I've ever used. The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I love love love this mascara! It makes my lashes look thicker and more defined with just one application. It has an easy to apply stick, and the packaging is cute. I love that this is not waterproof so it comes off easily. Who needs false lashes when you have this?
Lisa C.
Didn't really care for this product. It's pretty good for the price but next time I will just spend the extra on a better brand. It caused a lot of clumps on my lashes.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c