SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
This mascara is amazing! I got it as a gift and I don't want to use any other mascara. This makes y eyelashes look amazing. I already have long, and extremely black eyelashes, but these make them even more noticeable!
Sue J.
Meridian , ID
Look at the amazing difference between the 2 eyes. The one eye I used SEPHORA outrageous curl mascara and the other one I used a no name brand. No need for lash extensions with SEPHORA outrageous curl mascara and, you'll save a ton of money!
Tenny R.
Portland, OR
I would say the wand on this mascara is definitely unique. I love to us this mascara as a base and build on it. It gets each one of my lashes and it works sort of as a comb too. The formula in this mascara is also very easy to apply.
Shana S.
lyndhurst
Awesome mascara! Leave lashes bold and adds curl to them! I use this product almost every time I put makeup on. It's better than others. It's easy to apply. I would recommend it to other buyers for future purchases
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This is the best mascara I have ever used, I used to try a different mascara every month because I would get bored with how they previous ones made my lashes look, some would make them too thick and give me no length and others would give me length but I had absolutely no volume. I got a sample of this mascara in a sampler box from Sephora and when I looked at the wand I really didn't think it looked like it would do anything for my lashes, but one day I was running late and grabbed it to throw in my purse to get one once I got to school, and I absolutely loved it. It makes my lashes look so full, giving the perfect amount of length and volume. My lashes naturally curl but this does it even more without having to use a tool to help, I also find it helps when you layer it on top of another vilumizing mascara because this give you more length than volume
Brittany P.
Morgan City, LA
I bought this mascara about 6 months ago. I like the mascara but find it can cake on the brush and xake up your lashes. I have to go over with another brand to seperate my lashes. However, it really curls and makes them longer and fuller!
member-2fb590c64
This mascara makes my lashes look amazing. You can definitely tell the difference when not wearing it. I also love that it's affordable. I prefer it to many much more expensive brands. I will be buying it again.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This is such a ridiculously good mascara, and for the price, it's one of the most affordable at Sephora. I was able to get such a beautiful curl, length, definition, and a bit of volume while using just this one mascara! It doesn't smudge or clump lashes, and the brush is small, so you're able to coat each and every lash very affectively. To get the most out of this product, I still curl my lashes before applying it. Where I think it has room for improvement is in the volume factor - if you want lots of volume, this mascara is not the best fit for you. However, as an everyday mascara, this is a great option. Recommended!
olivia v.
I wanted to like this product:(I have tried ALL kinds of mascara. But, I a wanted a lesser expensive to wear to work. Me being the Sephora fanatic that I am decided to try their brand. I must say I love, love the brush and to be honest I didn't think I would. Nice separation, no clumping I just loved it, was really impressed and thinking dang I wish I would have tried this sooner! However...by lunch time I had black dots on my brow bone and underneath my eyes. I do have some long lashes so I thought for tomorrow I will just make sure I get a good coat on close to my lash line and not the full length of my lashes. Sad to say that did not help either. So back it must go.. I may try a waterproof version if they make it, but I'm really not a fan a waterproof. But again for a little brush I would give it 5 stars I just can't the product.
Maria S.
My FAVORITE mascara. I barely have any lashes but when I put this on, it's like I was born with long lashes!! Only 12$ and works amazingly. Good for bottom lashes as well.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c