SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Jena H.
New york
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, i use it mostly on the bottom lashes. It is a wet formula and picks up more than what I like in the spaces between the bristles
Caitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyelashes have never let looked fuller longer and thicker than they do when I use this mascara I use this product almost every single day
Rebecca S.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect mascara... it does a excellent job, my eyeshadow looks so amazing when I use it! I love it!
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth and gives you long realistic lashes for days so beautiful!! I love that it dries quickly also.
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara de cílios maravilhosa, aumenta e dá volume, deixando os cílios lindos com o efeito maravilhoso.
Katie M.
Smyrna
This is the BEST mascara ever. It makes my lashes look fake because it makes them look so long.
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Helped my lashes feel and look fuller than they were before I started using it .they were dull and not as full until I used it
Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
This mascara is a total MUST HAVE from sephora! Love it! Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing! And it is very affordable too!
Alexa P.
Loved it! My eyelashes have never looked so full from it and they were totally clump free.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a free sample from Sephora. Great results. Lashes look awesome. Only problem is sample wand is small, short so kinda hard to apply. I'll. Buy full size when I run out.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c