SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Anna S.
Anna S.
I actually really like this mascara! I had my doubts because it’s from the Sephora house brand, but I ended up loving it and it’s one of my go to mascaras now! I was surprised at how short the applicator is, but it separates my lashes beautifully. The formula goes on super evenly and it definitely makes my lashes look long and very curled. Highly recommend!!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
I love this mascara because the applicator is so small that it really gets in there, grabs, and separates your lashes! The color is dark and this mascara is really thick so it looks like you are wearing fake lashes without all the burning glue in your eye! Love it!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I've tried so many mascaras, from drugstore to high-end ones, but this Sephora mascara wins the crown! It glides on smoothly and never clumps. I love how buildable it is; depending on how many coats you apply, you can either go for a natural finish or a dramatic look and it literally lasts all day. It does have a wet formula which takes slightly longer to dry than a normal mascara would, but I don't mind that at all since it has the blackest pigmentation from any mascara I've ever used. It is my holy grail mascara!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
This mascara is amazing! I got it as a gift and I don't want to use any other mascara. This makes y eyelashes look amazing. I already have long, and extremely black eyelashes, but these make them even more noticeable!
Alexis Z.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This is the best mascara I have ever used, I used to try a different mascara every month because I would get bored with how they previous ones made my lashes look, some would make them too thick and give me no length and others would give me length but I had absolutely no volume. I got a sample of this mascara in a sampler box from Sephora and when I looked at the wand I really didn't think it looked like it would do anything for my lashes, but one day I was running late and grabbed it to throw in my purse to get one once I got to school, and I absolutely loved it. It makes my lashes look so full, giving the perfect amount of length and volume. My lashes naturally curl but this does it even more without having to use a tool to help, I also find it helps when you layer it on top of another vilumizing mascara because this give you more length than volume
Samantha J.
I freaking lust after this mascara. It makes my eyelashes wake up in the morning...like, "Hi!Hello!!" I love the small brush, it makes application on the bottom lashes so much easier. This is a necessity item.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
This mascara is incredible. It's my go to mascara and I think I'm on my fourth bottle. It makes me lashes bold and voluminous! I love how the brush really gets in between the lashes to make them really long and curvy!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Sephora mascara is awesome. It plumps your lashes in a way that is pretty natural and not too dramatic. Sephora is an excellent brand and I always trust that they will deliver quality products. I love this
Samantha J.
This mascara is amazing! It makes your lashes so much bigger. It has attractive packaging. I have only used one bottle, but it made me look like I had fake lashes even when I didn't. I highly recommend this product!!
Shana S.
Shana S.
lyndhurst
Awesome mascara! Leave lashes bold and adds curl to them! I use this product almost every time I put makeup on. It's better than others. It's easy to apply. I would recommend it to other buyers for future purchases
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c