SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Andy G.
Andy G.
Windsor , VA
This mascara is one of the best mascara ever! This is one of my must haves, is really easy to use and to apply, I got it for Christmas and I absolutely loved it! I would define buy it again because it leaves my eyelashes looking like falsies!
Kelcie F.
Kelcie F.
Appalachia, VA
I love the Dramatic Volume and Curve Mascara from Sephora! It extends my lashes without having to apply fake eyelashes and it keeps my natural eye lashes from clumping! This product is also a really good price and easy to find!
Heather C.
Heather C.
I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes really pop and stays on well- almost a little too well. You also can't beat the price of $12 when it performs better than more expensive mascaras. I highly recommend this product!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Worcester, MA
It's a good mascara I like for work it's extends my lashes, it pops my eyes their brown, it's a good brand not extremely the best but you get your money's worth def would recommend to my friends I use it as a double mascara
Sara G.
Sara G.
Alexandria, VA
Simply, I love it ūüėć is so good for my eyelashes, make them beautiful like if they weren't real, they look like a really artistic and expensive make up, but is just the Outrageous curl, I recommend 110%
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
I really liked this mascara. I thought it gave me great length and fullness. I have never gotten so many compliments on how it made my eyes pop and this will be something I would definitely buy again.
Crissy K.
Crissy K.
Kissimmee, FL
This mascara works great!I have slightly hoided eyes & this guves my lashes great curl without my lashes leaving marks on my upper lids.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lakeport, CA
This mascara is amazing. Amazing volume and lift to your lashes. Looks like your wearing falsies without the work of putting them on.
Eli G.
Eli G.
Favorite mascara!!! It keeps my eyelashes long and curly just how i want them
Chanti D.
Chanti D.
roslindale, MA
LOVE! I have nice lashes but sometimes we just need that extra boost and this does that plus more. I have used it every single day since I got it as a gift and I know for sure I will replenish. Its so easy to apply, a bit messy if you are a newbie. I will say its hard to get off so use make up remover or/and baby oil. It stays on really well. Let it dry before you super blink or it will get on your eyelid. Please get it and please love it!
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c