SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is incredible. It's my go to mascara and I think I'm on my fourth bottle. It makes me lashes bold and voluminous! I love how the brush really gets in between the lashes to make them really long and curvy!
Emily P.
Sephora mascara is awesome. It plumps your lashes in a way that is pretty natural and not too dramatic. Sephora is an excellent brand and I always trust that they will deliver quality products. I love this
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
This mascara is amazing! I got it as a gift and I don't want to use any other mascara. This makes y eyelashes look amazing. I already have long, and extremely black eyelashes, but these make them even more noticeable!
Tenny R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say the wand on this mascara is definitely unique. I love to us this mascara as a base and build on it. It gets each one of my lashes and it works sort of as a comb too. The formula in this mascara is also very easy to apply.
Shana S.
lyndhurst
Awesome mascara! Leave lashes bold and adds curl to them! I use this product almost every time I put makeup on. It's better than others. It's easy to apply. I would recommend it to other buyers for future purchases
member-2fb590c64
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my lashes look amazing. You can definitely tell the difference when not wearing it. I also love that it's affordable. I prefer it to many much more expensive brands. I will be buying it again.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE mascara. I barely have any lashes but when I put this on, it's like I was born with long lashes!! Only 12$ and works amazingly. Good for bottom lashes as well.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is amazing.  Easy to use, lengthening, dramatic!  The price point is great as well.  The only negative is that it is super difficult to remove all traces of this mascara, also doesn't stay on the lashes the entire time i am wearing them.
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of mascaras that much. I don't think it really "curls" your lashes and I don't like using eye lash curlers since that ruins you eyelashes. For people who use mascara I guess it's a good product. I stick to eyelash extensions.
Lisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't really care for this product. It's pretty good for the price but next time I will just spend the extra on a better brand. It caused a lot of clumps on my lashes.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c