SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Franshesca  C.
Franshesca C.
Laval, QC
I got this mascara for christmas i used it today and its perfect, I'm using this mascara from now on instead of putting so much makeup on.. makes your eyes pop and beautiful.
Sharina G.
Sharina G.
Every single time I use this mascara people ask me if I'm weak for falsies. It such a good mascara and it doesn't clump together or flake off. Worth the purchase!! If you have medium to long lashes you have to try this.
Isis H.
Isis H.
Calgary
One of the best mascaras I ever tried. I chose the color black and it was amazing, good price lasting long and when it's almost finished it won't become all sticky , the computer was intense very beautiful, the lashes would not stick together. Best mascara !
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Incredible!
I really like because, it make that my eyelashes look like they were false, like i'm artist or something like that but they are natural, large an beautiful.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Works fantastic! Gives great volume. this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full! Love it
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
This mascara is insanely good!!! I love that it's name brand but not an overpriced brand. The wand is super unique but it is the best wand I have ever used. It is so tiny and lifts and separates my lashes so quickly. I am a mascara mixer but this is the only mascara that I wear on its own because it's so great and effective. LOVE THIS!
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c