SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
NiŜs R.
Hello ,
My name is Nissrine ,  I have a channel on YouTube ,
I like this product very much because its quality is high and its color gives a beautiful and attractive lookIt also remains long and does not cause the cracking or dry lipsIt's really awesome, worth a review of it and I wish it was
Thanks!
Niss Rine
Mia H.
This product is super weird ! When I first used this mascara it was super how to apply without my eyelashes clumping together, however after a couple of goes I finally got it to work with me.
Danielle P.
I'm not really a fan of this mascara, I didn't realize how small the brush was! It seems to make the lashes a bit clumpy because of how small the brush is. Unless you scrape off some of the product from the brush, it's a bit hard to spread the product evenly.
Angel B.
APO, AP
This is easily one of the best mascaras I've put to use on my lashes. Since it has a small wand with short, plastic bristles it grips the lash hairs and adds so much length and volume for practically a drug store price!!! The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because it DOES smudge easily... but then again I have a bad habit of touching around my eye area so that could just be me. When it smudges it's pretty difficult to get off unless you have makeup remover on hand. For me, I can get past this because this mascara is seriously so good
Mollie S.
This really helped me to lengthen my eyelashes and make them seem bolder and more visible! This mascara is by far my favorite as the small end is really great for applying it! Would definitely recommend buying this as it is amazing! The tube is also really cool!!
Aline T.
This is the BEST mascara I have tried so far. It it the blackest one. With just a little bit of product you will have very long and curl eyelashes. The brush is really good because it is smaller than regular mascara brushes, so you can get all little corners that you need. It can be found at any Sephora.
Deanna H.
Dundalk
Good for curling but the wand holds a lot of product it can become clumpy. I need to comb my lashes after using. Very blackening which I like and for the price it's okay but don't think I'll repurchase
Sarah D.
I got this mascara in a pack with an eyeliner, because I spent over $100 in store, and I am so glad I got it. This mascara is ALMOST perfect, the only problem I find is that it take a long time to dry on my eyelashes, so if i blink the mascara will transfer onto my eyelids, which is a bit of a pain. Other than that, the brush applies the formula beautifully and I have never had clumps form on my eyelashes. The small bristles also make it easy for applying to the lower lashes and the lashes on the inner eye. LOVE IT.
Fernanda L.
Incredible!
I really like because, it make that my eyelashes look like they were false, like i'm artist or something like that but they are natural, large an beautiful.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Omg I thought I had already found my fav mascara, but this beats it!!!!!!! I am in love, I've had had an interest in Sephora brand products, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this, I had to try! This is has blown me away 😩
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c