SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Anna H.
I personally find that the mascara clumps my lashes together sometimes but other than that it is easy to apply and I use it almost every day.
Laura ūüć≠.
alcala de henares
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nunca pens√© que este cepillo pudiera dar el volumen y la curvatura que proporciona, tan peque√Īo y f√°cil de llegar a todas las pesta√Īas
izzy a.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my friend and she loved it. It has a very nice packaging and it enhances your lashes and makes them look super long!
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason why I like this mascara is because it makes my lashes look long and curly. It almost feels like I'm wearing false lashes.
Natasha T.
Victoria , BC
Love it. The price is fair and it's make lashes look incredible. Absolutely always repurchase no questions asked.
Cellia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and it is amazing! Makes the lashes look super long. It's great if you don't like falsies.
Anniuska C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La intensidad y el volumen proyectan el largo y el grosor a tus pesta√Īas. Sin correrse luces mucho mejor.
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it ....it give a Volume to my lashes and make it so long ....make the perfect look for me
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I thought I had already found my fav mascara, but this beats it!!!!!!! I am in love, I've had had an interest in Sephora brand products, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this, I had to try! This is has blown me away ūüė©
Sharina G.
Every single time I use this mascara people ask me if I'm weak for falsies. It such a good mascara and it doesn't clump together or flake off. Worth the purchase!! If you have medium to long lashes you have to try this.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c