SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Dustye S.
Paragould, AR
I love this mascara, but found it smears easily and leaves raccoon eyes after washing my face..:( makes my lashes look great though!
Destany A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've gone through so many mascaras, but this Sephora mascara by far has become my Holy Grail Mascara! I have little to no eyelashes so my problem is making them look full. with this mascara it honestly makes my eyelashes look fake! the small applicator gives me such full evenly spread super black lashes! the best part is that when you touch your lashes throughout the day to push them up, it doesn't even feel like you have mascara on! definitely a repurchase! I really feel in control with this wand as well. usually I get product on my lid from applying too hard or too much but with this applicator I don't ever get any product on my lid! itsincredible! I highly recommend!
Danielle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of this mascara, I didn't realize how small the brush was! It seems to make the lashes a bit clumpy because of how small the brush is. Unless you scrape off some of the product from the brush, it's a bit hard to spread the product evenly.
Deanna H.
Dundalk
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for curling but the wand holds a lot of product it can become clumpy. I need to comb my lashes after using. Very blackening which I like and for the price it's okay but don't think I'll repurchase
Angel B.
APO, AP
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easily one of the best mascaras I've put to use on my lashes. Since it has a small wand with short, plastic bristles it grips the lash hairs and adds so much length and volume for practically a drug store price!!! The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because it DOES smudge easily... but then again I have a bad habit of touching around my eye area so that could just be me. When it smudges it's pretty difficult to get off unless you have makeup remover on hand. For me, I can get past this because this mascara is seriously so good
Mollie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped me to lengthen my eyelashes and make them seem bolder and more visible! This mascara is by far my favorite as the small end is really great for applying it! Would definitely recommend buying this as it is amazing! The tube is also really cool!!
Aline T.
This is the BEST mascara I have tried so far. It it the blackest one. With just a little bit of product you will have very long and curl eyelashes. The brush is really good because it is smaller than regular mascara brushes, so you can get all little corners that you need. It can be found at any Sephora.
Fernanda L.
Incredible!
I really like because, it make that my eyelashes look like they were false, like i'm artist or something like that but they are natural, large an beautiful.
Isis H.
Calgary
One of the best mascaras I ever tried. I chose the color black and it was amazing, good price lasting long and when it's almost finished it won't become all sticky , the computer was intense very beautiful, the lashes would not stick together. Best mascara !
rachel.Z ..
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
all the girls and women in the hall world must have of this product has the most nice applications and best left lashes it just do a great job
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c