SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Aline T.
Aline T.
This is the BEST mascara I have tried so far. It it the blackest one. With just a little bit of product you will have very long and curl eyelashes. The brush is really good because it is smaller than regular mascara brushes, so you can get all little corners that you need. It can be found at any Sephora.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I'm not really a fan of this mascara, I didn't realize how small the brush was! It seems to make the lashes a bit clumpy because of how small the brush is. Unless you scrape off some of the product from the brush, it's a bit hard to spread the product evenly.
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
This really helped me to lengthen my eyelashes and make them seem bolder and more visible! This mascara is by far my favorite as the small end is really great for applying it! Would definitely recommend buying this as it is amazing! The tube is also really cool!!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I got this mascara in a pack with an eyeliner, because I spent over $100 in store, and I am so glad I got it. This mascara is ALMOST perfect, the only problem I find is that it take a long time to dry on my eyelashes, so if i blink the mascara will transfer onto my eyelids, which is a bit of a pain. Other than that, the brush applies the formula beautifully and I have never had clumps form on my eyelashes. The small bristles also make it easy for applying to the lower lashes and the lashes on the inner eye. LOVE IT.
loly l.
loly l.
oran
all the girls and women in the hall world must have of this product has the most nice applications and best left lashes it just do a great job
Laura ūüć≠.
Laura ūüć≠.
alcala de henares
Nunca pens√© que este cepillo pudiera dar el volumen y la curvatura que proporciona, tan peque√Īo y f√°cil de llegar a todas las pesta√Īas
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
The reason why I like this mascara is because it makes my lashes look long and curly. It almost feels like I'm wearing false lashes.
Cellia M.
Cellia M.
Got this as a gift and it is amazing! Makes the lashes look super long. It's great if you don't like falsies.
Anniuska C.
Anniuska C.
La intensidad y el volumen proyectan el largo y el grosor a tus pesta√Īas. Sin correrse luces mucho mejor.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Victoria , BC
Love it. The price is fair and it's make lashes look incredible. Absolutely always repurchase no questions asked.
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c