SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
Gives me those WOW lashes! I never feel spidery but whenever i wear it, I feel like I have falsies on!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Helped my lashes feel and look fuller than they were before I started using it .they were dull and not as full until I used it
Casey W.
Casey W.
I loved the way this made my eyelashes look. They looked so much fuller. I didn't love the tiny wand, but I'd definitely buy this product again.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Monrovia, CA
Love this! You get very high quality results when you use this guy. This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look. Gives your lashes a great curl!!!
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I got a free sample from Sephora. Great results. Lashes look awesome. Only problem is sample wand is small, short so kinda hard to apply. I'll. Buy full size when I run out.
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Compton, CA
this is the best mascara ever , yet . it makes the lashes look so nice , like its fake . but they are not !
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Omg I thought I had already found my fav mascara, but this beats it!!!!!!! I am in love, I've had had an interest in Sephora brand products, but after receiving a deluxe sample of this, I had to try! This is has blown me away ūüė©
Anna H.
Anna H.
I personally find that the mascara clumps my lashes together sometimes but other than that it is easy to apply and I use it almost every day.
Angel B.
Angel B.
APO, AP
This is easily one of the best mascaras I've put to use on my lashes. Since it has a small wand with short, plastic bristles it grips the lash hairs and adds so much length and volume for practically a drug store price!!! The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because it DOES smudge easily... but then again I have a bad habit of touching around my eye area so that could just be me. When it smudges it's pretty difficult to get off unless you have makeup remover on hand. For me, I can get past this because this mascara is seriously so good
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I'm the woman endlessly searching for "the perfect" mascara. After purchasing a gift pack from Sephora with 15+ mini mascaras to try, I absolutely fell in love with this one!! The wand is one of a kind, separating my eyelashes while coating them and curling them. They honestly look fake! My endless search is over. I'm in love with this mascara!!
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c