SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application see more...

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
  • I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye la...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
  • "It really gives my eyelashes a really good boost and it doesn't clump." in 1 review
  • "The Sephora collection often gets passed over on their site, but this is certainly a mascara I would recommend. " in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
I wanted to like this product:(I have tried ALL kinds of mascara. But, I a wanted a lesser expensive to wear to work. Me being the Sephora fanatic that I am decided to try their brand. I must say I love, love the brush and to be honest I didn't think I would. Nice separation, no clumping I just loved it, was really impressed and thinking dang I wish I would have tried this sooner! However...by lunch time I had black dots on my brow bone and underneath my eyes. I do have some long lashes so I thought for tomorrow I will just make sure I get a good coat on close to my lash line and not the full length of my lashes. Sad to say that did not help either. So back it must go.. I may try a waterproof version if they make it, but I'm really not a fan a waterproof. But again for a little brush I would give it 5 stars I just can't the product.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This is such a ridiculously good mascara, and for the price, it's one of the most affordable at Sephora. I was able to get such a beautiful curl, length, definition, and a bit of volume while using just this one mascara! It doesn't smudge or clump lashes, and the brush is small, so you're able to coat each and every lash very affectively. To get the most out of this product, I still curl my lashes before applying it. Where I think it has room for improvement is in the volume factor - if you want lots of volume, this mascara is not the best fit for you. However, as an everyday mascara, this is a great option. Recommended!
Teresa n.
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
The brush and container design are fantastic. I get long beautiful lashes that don't need curling with this product and can usually get away with applying a single coat. However the formulation is very slow to dry and isn't long lasting - in just a couple of hours I get raccoon eyes. I really like a lot of my Sephora products and the brush alone is worth a great deal to me, but I spend a lot of time making sure my mascara hasn't run and still I get raccoon eyes by the end of the day. Even if I put a good primer on my lashes, the color still drops onto my lower lids.
Melly G.
Melly G.
Love the wand on this Mascara. I got this as a sample and i mainly loved this for my lower lashes because the wand is small and easy to apply the product without it getting messy. Makes them look long and i liked that it didn't clump. I then purchased but the only thing I don't like is that by the end of the day it starts to smear a little. But overall it's great for the price!
Roseann P.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I was really looking forward to trying this, but unfortunately it did not work for me. It made my lashes stick together, didn't curl my lashes at all and made a mess when removing it. I even tried to use an eyelash comb after applying. I also wiped the brush, and even tried a cleaned brush from another mascara. I just couldn't make it work.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Omg. I am super picky when it comes to mascara. I used Lorac 3D for the longest, but they stopped carrying it. I switched to Sephora's outrageous curl mascara and have definitely found a replacement. I LOVE this stuff. It doesn't flake, smudge, or look cakey. It's perfect for day or evening. Excuse the boyfriend in the picture.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This is the best mascara and I've tried them all! People always notice my lashes and even ask me if they're real! You have to work at it bc the brush is small and it takes several coats, but the secret is the liquid formula that lets you apply several coats before it dries- you get all the volume you want with no clumping!
Summer L.
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
I got this mascara as a reward for my points and I was so excited to try it out because the last one I used by two face was horrible. It made my lashes look ten times longer ! But it also didn't stay for long and tended to fall towards the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this product!
Johanna  D.
Johanna D.
Portland, OR
I love this mascara! For a reasonable price you can buy a great mascara that totally lengthens your eyes lashes. The only problem that I have with this product is that it goes on a little thick and clumpy, but other than that this is an amazing product that I would totally recommend.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
I have tried many mascaras, this is by far my favorite one! It makes my lashes look long, full and dark. This mascara is worth every penny, definitely worth trying. The wand and bristles are perfect. It gives my lashes just the right curve. I would recommend this mascara to anyone!
Kaitlyn L.
Does this smudge?
maria r.
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c