SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl.

What it does:
This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 61 volunteers:
- 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes
-100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use

- 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush
- 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? O...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives my short eyelashes length and volume." in 22 reviews
  • "Very great mascara w a great price! Adds a nice coat, never clumps and lengthens. " in 8 reviews
  • "This mascara is insanely good!!! I love that it's name brand but not an overpriced brand. The wand is super unique but it is the best wand I have ever used. It is so tiny and lifts and separates my lashes so quickly. I am a mascara mixer but this is the only mascara that I wear on its own because it's so great and effective. LOVE THIS!" in 6 reviews
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Sephora Collection Outrageous Curl Mascara Ultra Black 2ml/0.067 Oz. Travel Size more...
I loved this mascara.  I would wear it over top of a different mascara, and it was the only mascara that really gave my lashes a curl.  It is kind of wet and made my eyelashes feel a little heavy, but it definitely gave a nice curl.  That is the only thing it does, however, so it can be pricey for something that just tops other mascaras.
Veronica D.
Review for: Sephora Outrageous Curl Dramatic Volume and Curve Mascara Pure Black Full Size .5oz more...
To be honest, drugstore mascara is better than this stuff. It didn't really dry up it just got such a crappy consistency. All thick and gooey. It gives ok volume but I found it weighed down my lashes quite a bit. Also just add some water if it starts to get gooey.
Anna S.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I actually really like this mascara! I had my doubts because it’s from the Sephora house brand, but I ended up loving it and it’s one of my go to mascaras now! I was surprised at how short the applicator is, but it separates my lashes beautifully. The formula goes on super evenly and it definitely makes my lashes look long and very curled. Highly recommend!!
Sienna G.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love this mascara because it makes my lashes feel long and it lasts the entire time I wear makeup without it running! My lashes look full and thick with this product on and I will continue to use it
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Let me say, mascaras were always unimpressive to me. I didn't understand why girls were obsessed with their lashes because i could not make mine look good or decent with any mascara. After trying this mascara I now understand completely! It separates and does give me an outrageous curl and volume. Dare I say it even looks like I have false eyelashes on. Thank you ModaMob on youtube for recommending this. OBSESSED!
Halie S.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I am eating this mascara a 3 becuase its great if you can wait for it to dry up a little before you use it. When I got mine I was so excited becuase it was a higher end mascara but when I first started using it it was very wet and clumpy, now that mine has been opened for a couple of months it's easier to work with!
Piya T.
Review for: Ultra Black more...
I love this mascara for the fact that it grabs every single lash strand I have. The reason that I gave it 4 stars is because it is a very wet formula and tend to be too thick out of the tube. I have to twirl the wand a couple of times on a paper towel to get some product off and that seems such a waste.
Kayla V.
Temecula , CA
Review for: Ultra Black more...
Absolutely my favorite mascara, this mascara is the first one that I apply on before any of the other mascaras. this is probably my third Sephora mascara of this brand that I have gone through. And I will keep buying this product
Lisa B.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Ultra Black more...
After I tried this mascara I fell is love. It gives so much volume and length. I used to buy MAC mascara but I like this one way more. I never went back to MAC. The price is right too. I highly recommend trying it!
Shantel M.
Walsenburg
This mascara is by far my FAVORITE!! I've had the tube for the longest time and have tried to make it last. But I finally ran out, sad day. It makes my lashes look thick and long . I just cannot live without it.
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c