SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl - Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara Ultra Black

BY SEPHORA

A mascara that provides extreme volume and curl. This mascara achieves the ultimate in volume and curl, thanks to a round hairbrush-shaped mascara brush that curls as it applies. Seven reservoirs distributed around the brush allow for root-to-tip volume and make it possible to reach every eyelash, especially the shortest lashes at the inner corners of the eye. The bristles are implanted diagonally on the brush to spread out the eyelashes and maximize the curving effect. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Research results: In a use test on 61 volunteers: - 83% found that the brush is particularly adapted to straight eyelashes -100% of women were satisfied after 7 days of use - 181% increase in volume in a test involving scientific measurements on 24 false eyelashes, after 9 strokes with the brush - 32% increase in curl of lashes in a test involving scientific measurements on 20 subjects, after a single application

• This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye ...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at lea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Always gives me that thickness on my lashes that i love, i have small lashes but after 2-3 coats, my lashes look amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It made my eyelashes look like fake ones every one said my eyelashes were The on point and I honestly really recommend it to people who are going for the fake full big look" in 2 reviews
  • "The best mascara I have ever used, it makes my eyelashes longer then they've ever been and never ever gets clumpy." in 1 review
  • "this makes my eye lashes much more noticeable and more full!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to mascara for a simple every day look." in 1 review
Anna S.
I actually really like this mascara! I had my doubts because it’s from the Sephora house brand, but I ended up loving it and it’s one of my go to mascaras now! I was surprised at how short the applicator is, but it separates my lashes beautifully. The formula goes on super evenly and it definitely makes my lashes look long and very curled. Highly recommend!!
Lisa B.
Orland Park, IL
After I tried this mascara I fell is love. It gives so much volume and length. I used to buy MAC mascara but I like this one way more. I never went back to MAC. The price is right too. I highly recommend trying it!
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Let me say, mascaras were always unimpressive to me. I didn't understand why girls were obsessed with their lashes because i could not make mine look good or decent with any mascara. After trying this mascara I now understand completely! It separates and does give me an outrageous curl and volume. Dare I say it even looks like I have false eyelashes on. Thank you ModaMob on youtube for recommending this. OBSESSED!
Halie S.
I am eating this mascara a 3 becuase its great if you can wait for it to dry up a little before you use it. When I got mine I was so excited becuase it was a higher end mascara but when I first started using it it was very wet and clumpy, now that mine has been opened for a couple of months it's easier to work with!
Piya T.
I love this mascara for the fact that it grabs every single lash strand I have. The reason that I gave it 4 stars is because it is a very wet formula and tend to be too thick out of the tube. I have to twirl the wand a couple of times on a paper towel to get some product off and that seems such a waste.
Veronica S.
I was very surprised with how much i liked this mascara from sephora. The wand was a different style than im used to. It went on very easy and gave great curl to my lashes.
ᏦᎪᎽᏞᎪ Ꮙ.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely my favorite mascara, this mascara is the first one that I apply on before any of the other mascaras. this is probably my third Sephora mascara of this brand that I have gone through. And I will keep buying this product
Sarah B.
Omg. I am super picky when it comes to mascara. I used Lorac 3D for the longest, but they stopped carrying it. I switched to Sephora's outrageous curl mascara and have definitely found a replacement. I LOVE this stuff. It doesn't flake, smudge, or look cakey. It's perfect for day or evening. Excuse the boyfriend in the picture.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This stuff works CRAZY good! My mom bought it for me as a gift and I didn't even want to try it because I thought my preferred brand was awesome. This makes my lashes long, spaced out, thick, and curled. It stays of and doesn't flake or clump. I can't believe how inexpensive it is either. I've been snapping it to my friends.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
LOVE! I have nice lashes but sometimes we just need that extra boost and this does that plus more. I have used it every single day since I got it as a gift and I know for sure I will replenish. Its so easy to apply, a bit messy if you are a newbie. I will say its hard to get off so use make up remover or/and baby oil. It stays on really well. Let it dry before you super blink or it will get on your eyelid. Please get it and please love it!
Kaitlyn L.
How much does it cost?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Does this smudge?
maria r.
Mercedes, TX
I have being looking for a mascara for volume and curve my eye lashes. Is this a good mascara to try?
Kelsey F.
Rossville, GA
This is my favorite mascara i have ever bought! it makes my eye lashes long and dark and that's what i have been searching for.
Ariana A.
Bucharest
Is this really good for people with not-so-long lashes? Or at least that's what I think about mine :c