SEPHORA COLLECTION Ornament Lip Gloss - Universal Pink 0.176 oz uploaded by DELGADO KRISBEL B.

BY SEPHORA

A mirror ball-shaped ornament with lip gloss in a universal pink shade. Add stylish sparkle to the tree and your lips with this universal pink gloss in a charming mirror ball ornament in seasonal gold. The gloss enhances lips with a sheer, flattering shade and subtle shimmer finish, making them plump and juicy. The giftable presentation makes this a bright and joyful stocking stuffer. see more...

Tori B.
Tori B.
Warminster
This is a Fantastic lip stain! I love it so so much and it's very easy to apply. It so did meet my expectations. I love this. It's a great value because you don't have to use much of it to get the stain you want
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this little ball, it looks so pretty on your key chain, and this is moisturizer with a little bit tinted, not that expensive though which is great.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
katy texas
It's just lip gloss that's all I can really say theirs nothing special about it really
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
This is super cute as an x-mas gift. The color is cute and i think it's just like a cute detail for a friend
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
It is a very subtle glow with a pink touch. My daughter loves it and me too.
This thing... OMG!!! I love it, is practice i really love it because can I take it andar get out with this in muy bag and my lips always are so pretties.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
This was bought for me and I ended up re gifting to the next person. I did not like the color and it stained my lip and just didn't work well for me. Now the person I gave it to loves it. So I guess all in a matter of taste
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
Este glosa es muy bonito y el empaque muy original y chic esta marca es muy buena se las recomiendo