SEPHORA COLLECTION Ornament Lip Gloss - Universal Pink uploaded by DELGADO KRISBEL B.

BY SEPHORA

A mirror ball-shaped ornament with lip gloss in a universal pink shade. Add stylish sparkle to the tree and your lips with this universal pink gloss in a charming mirror ball ornament in seasonal gold. The gloss enhances lips with a sheer, flattering shade and subtle shimmer finish, making them plump and juicy. The giftable presentation makes this a bright and joyful stocking stuffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kat J.
What a waste of money,...

The packaging may have been cute and convenient, but the product itself is really only good for young girls. The lip gloss is greasy and doesn’t sit well on your lips. I bought a bunch as gifts for a party, and ended up tossing most of them out. Wouldn’t buy again.
Tori B.
Warminster
This is a Fantastic lip stain! I love it so so much and it's very easy to apply. It so did meet my expectations. I love this. It's a great value because you don't have to use much of it to get the stain you want
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I love this little ball, it looks so pretty on your key chain, and this is moisturizer with a little bit tinted, not that expensive though which is great.
Ari P.
This thing... OMG!!! I love it, is practice i really love it because can I take it andar get out with this in muy bag and my lips always are so pretties.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
This is super cute as an x-mas gift. The color is cute and i think it's just like a cute detail for a friend
Kayla B.
katy texas
It's just lip gloss that's all I can really say theirs nothing special about it really
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
It is a very subtle glow with a pink touch. My daughter loves it and me too.
Sarah W.
laurel, ms
This was bought for me and I ended up re gifting to the next person. I did not like the color and it stained my lip and just didn't work well for me. Now the person I gave it to loves it. So I guess all in a matter of taste
katherine c.
Este glosa es muy bonito y el empaque muy original y chic esta marca es muy buena se las recomiendo