MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesSephora
COLLECTION One Two Lash ORIGINAL

SEPHORA COLLECTION One Two Lash ORIGINAL

A set of two pairs of easy-to-wear lashes with no glues or adhesives required. These lashes are ultra-lightweight and can be worn multiple times. The magnetic applicator allows for easy application, and the magnetic case protects and stores the lashes. Original Lash offers full volume and luxurious length. This versatile, bestselling lash goes with any look, from daytime to evening wear. Accent Lash offers natural volume and a subtle lift and curl the lash to give the corners of your eye a winged effect. Bold Lash creates dramatic volume and extra length. This lash gives your eye that dramatic bold look. This set contains:- 2 x Sets of false eyelashes- Magnetic lash applicator- Magnetic lash case It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates One Two Cosmetics is committed to developing innovative beauty solutions for the modern world. By combining cutting-edge technology with superior craftsmanship, our goal is to help you enhance your appearance, without complicating your routine because every woman deserves the freedom of effortless beauty. These lashes are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Does anyone have an easy trick for getting these on?
What is the trick to these? One two lash is soooo difficult!
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION One Two Lash ORIGINAL!
member-9d34a1
Purchased at: eBay
I can’t post a thorough review but that’s because after hours of watching YouTube videos and trying relentlessly to apply these, I have determined that pretty much impossible. Some people might have luck with them but I cannot for the life of me apply these
kim K.
Commerce Twp, MI
Super difficult to get on. The video makes it look so easy but trust me it is not! I spent a lot of money on a failed product.
samantha P.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Love that it is easy to put on and take off for when I’m lazy to put on lashes. Definitely a help on the go!
Yi-Ning T.
Flushing, NY
These are actually partial extensions and not the complete set. It is terrible, especially it's expensive. The magnets are not even in the middle of the eyelashes so A) it looks super fake and B) it seems like the eyelashes are falling... would not recommend at all. It took me a long time to even try one small lash on.