BY SEPHORA

The perfect slanted tweezer for the brow obsessed. These tweezers feature a new and improved design with a thinner, more precise edge to grab even the tiniest hairs. Perfectly calibrated tension gives you maximum grip with minimum force, making these the perfect tool for big and small jobs. These tweezers are hand-polished in Italy see more...

Buy on Sephora
Paige S.
Paige S.
They are a good size. Easy to hold to do eye browns . I use it almost twice a week. I also use it on other people not just myself. I got it for a gift. My best friend got them for me. I have okay skin. A lot of pimples though. I would do but it again they are so amazing.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
These are the best tweezers on the market. The ends are super sharp so you have no trouble getting every last hair. They stay clean and are compact to take with you anywhere. They are pricier than your drug store tweezers but you get the value with that price.
Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Draper, Ut
Don't you hate when you get those tweezers that don't work...I honestly were very impressed by these and actually bought a couple just because of how well they perform
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Lubbock, TX
Its a simple but good product. I will spend a little extra money on tweezers becuase I need them to be able to get the small little hairs around my eyebrows.
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Awesome! Gotta love em. Perfect little tweezer. Sharp and easy to use. One of my go to tweezers. Gets every little hair
Shanell G.
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Remi D.
Remi D.
Abu Dhabi
Oh my goodness. I never thought I'd give tweezers any thought, but this is a game changer. Doing my eyebrows myself this have changed the amount of time and the pinches I get my self. It's so precise it gets the finest hair and powerful grip that it doesn't slip. Plus it's comfortable to hold and use. Just love it.
Hamideche g.
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
For specific eyebrows and more attractive I used this product and I still use it I can find better than I change it