SEPHORA COLLECTION On Point Tweezer Pink uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY SEPHORA

A stainless steel tweezer in a vibrant shade. This stylish and brightly-colored tweezer for expert brow shaping picks up even the most stubborn hair. The stainless steel, slanted tip offers professional precision, grabbing every single hair every time, leaving you with defined brows shaped to perfection. see more...

Star W.
This tweezers are life savers I keep it in my purse at all times because you never know when you’ll need them they’re adorable and pink and priced well I would definitely recommend other picking up a pair
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
A pretty good tweezer. NOT as GOOD as tweezerman but pretty good. especially for the price. If you need an extra pair or a travel pair or something, these would be a good go to but as your regular pair, go for tweezerman.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
Great stuff , the prices are super efficient and the products are great ! Affordable and very useful , used very often and I think I have been able to find it at any local beauty store !
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Really love these tweezers. Perfect for getting those hard to snag hairs. I am allergic to wax so I have to have a good set of tweezers and these are it!
Yanelis M.
These tweezers are great! I always have them in my car so I can quickly pluck unwanted hairs before I head out for the day! I also love the color pink!!
Kylie K.
I like metal tweezers the best with a tapered edge. It's easiest to grab what you're aiming for. Don't need to spend lots of money for a good pair
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Good tweezers and reasonably priced. They stay relatively sharp which is nice for short hairs in the eyebrow area. All in all a good buy.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
These tweezers get almost every hair of your eyebrows not hard to hold . its like a tight grip to the tweezers
Joslynn H.
San Antonio, TX
These are the friggin best tweezers I've tried! Seriously gets every little hair, nothing gets left behind
Este producto a sido muy buenas, y no son blandas a los lados son muy ricas a la hora de cogerlas