BY SEPHORA

A stainless steel tweezer in a vibrant shade. This stylish and brightly-colored tweezer for expert brow shaping picks up even the most stubborn hair. The stainless steel, slanted tip offers professional precision, grabbing every single hair every time, leaving you with defined brows shaped to perfection. see more...

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend these Sephora On Point Tweezers. They get even the toughest eyebrow hairs, for the professional, manicured look. These tweezers have sharp tips that are slanted stainless steel, to grab even the finest hairs. They, also, come in cool colors and an awesome price.
Rachel B.
I would rate these up there with tweezerman products they work really well and are the perfect size for me to carry around in my purse. I use them every other day since my eyebrows grow quick very satisfied
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Helps with putting on lashes and also tweezing hair. Its very cheap and i would recommend getting it for someone who needs it because how can you go wrong with tweezer it really is nothing to it and also
sophia k.
Bronxville, NY
I use this product every other weel and they are really easy to use and work really well
Sabrina A.
Awesome tweezers use them everyday I have no issues grabbing fine hairs and cleaning up my brows
Kristina M.
He tweezers are really great for the price they are! My stayed sharp for so long, and probably would have continued to do so if I didn't drop them! They were great for getting out fine little hairs from my brows!
Dima A.
Amman jabal alnatheef
slAmaizing one i love it i recommend using it i didnt thought its so good but actually the results chocked me in a good way
Pâmela P.
2220 Meridian Blvd Suite # UP521 Minden, NV 89423 EUA
UMAmore de paixão  essa pinça bem amolada  a cor super linda pena que é muito difícil  encontrar ela aqui na minha  cidade