BY SEPHORA

A stainless steel tweezer in a vibrant shade. This stylish and brightly-colored tweezer for expert brow shaping picks up even the most stubborn hair. The stainless steel, slanted tip offers professional precision, grabbing every single hair every time, leaving you with defined brows shaped to perfection.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
These are the okayest of tweezers. They aren’t good at getting fine hairs, but they are good at getting coarser or thicker hairs. I usually only use these to groom the hairs that sometimes pop up in between my husbands eyebrows. I prefer my drugstore Revlon tweezers over these any day.
Tami K.
Anchorage, AK
I bought mine from Sephora and it came with a mirror holder, to put the tweezer in. It also had an eyebrow comb and the tip at the top so that you can straighten out or tame any eyebrow hairs. In my opinion, this product is great and I've had it for over two years.
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
This tweezer is great for nabbing those little hairs that just started to grow. The price is affordable and I’ve had it for years! I use this product multiple times a week and I would purchase it again in a second.
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
I got these is an eyebrow set and I really thought they wouldn’t be good. Wow, I was wrong. These tweezers are so great. I don’t know why I ever doubted them (yes I do, most sets include one dud)! I find it super easy to tweeze my brows with these at home. I’ve already purchased a backup pair just in case!
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
I have used these tweezers for many years and they never fail to let me down! They are very easy to use, have a great spring, and the angled tip is extremely helpful. You can buy them at any Sephora in bunches of different colors!
alexa a.
Bellville
You can never go wrong with a great pair of tweezers! This one has lasted me two years and go everywhere with me! They are great for touching up or even if you want to reshape your brows.
Torri T.
Cannon, KY
My go to tweezers when my brows need a little cleaning up before a night out. I bought mine in Sephora inside of JCP they have lasted about 3 years so far and still work like brand new easy to use not too stif and grab hair very nicely doesn’t make tweezing too painful.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I got these during a sale at Sephora and they are the best tweezers I’ve ever tried. They grab onto all the little stray hairs and make it easy to clean up, even the most stubborn hairs! I loved them so much I bought 2 more as backup.
Tamara W.
This tweezers are life savers I keep it in my purse at all times because you never know when you’ll need them they’re adorable and pink and priced well I would definitely recommend other picking up a pair
Valerie C.
New York
Tweezers can be tricky because you can’t always tell from looking at the package if it will be good. I live the Sephora ones because they really do the trick and make tweezing much easier and less painful.