SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Seamless Hair Ties

A collection of six elastic hair ties printed with vibrant designs. Keep your hair in place and in style with this set of flexible hair ties adorned with fun and flashy designs. The soft fabric is gentle on your hair and comfortable to wear on your wrist between uses. Keep them in your gym bag or purse for ponytails and up-dos at your convenience.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How can I get these hair ties?
I have problem when i always tie my hair because a lot of hair been pull off. I want to know if this hair tie is friendly to use.
they are good for a wavy hair?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Seamless Hair Ties!
Product Highlights
These are super cute but u can buy hair bands anywhere so i personally wuld by it from a drugstore bc sephora is a bit expensive but the cuality is much better ofcoursein reviews
I love these hair ties because after you take them out your hair isn't dented or anything.in reviews
Hampshire, IL
These are great and I alway try to stock up when they're on sale, especially in the more natural colors. I have extremely thick hair and they do a great job of holding it up without too much of a "hair dent". They do stretch out, but it works out so I can make it wrap around an additional time. I've never had one break either.
Bow, NH
These hair ties are perfect if you are like my daughter, with very thin hair. She used to have a very thick hair, worn in a pony and or bun everyday since she was a dancer. Even in college and grad school, the ponytail continues as a DPT student. I don't know what happened to her hair, but her hair is very thin now.These hair ties are ties, not elastics that pull out even more hair. My daughter swears by these as the only type of hair tie she will use any more.
Rochester, NY
Man I really loved these while they lasted, especially when they were on Clearance for a couple of years. They were soft and gentle and just the right tightness for my thin individual strands with normal density. Worked great for working out, dried quickly, and were comfortable on my wrist. They did stretch out after several wears and fade in color though. I’ve upgraded to silk hair ties since then.
Brentwood, NY
Trash, cute but still trash. Using this to tie hair is like using the thing you tie bread with. Flimsy piece of ribbon looks cute on your wrist but thats about it. They sell theses at sephora and i dont know why. Would never recommend wouldn't use these to close a bag.
Westminster , CO
Love these! Holds up hair well and doesn't leave a dent. I have thick curly hair so I'm always breaking hair ties, but these don't break! I got them at walmart and they were very reasonable. I keep 2 on my wrist and they don't leave any marks for make my wrist itchy like a lot of elastic hair ties do.
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
San Diego, CA
These are really nice! I really loved using them! They are amazing and i really would recommend
Elwood, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I have long thick hair. Actually my hair is down almost to my butt. If the beauty shops don't open up soon I'm gonna turn into rapunzel..lol i take my hair put it in a pony tail or make a messy bun. When it's time to take them out i am not fighting with them, nor is it pulling my hair out by the roots. I highly recommend these.
Homer, GA
love these hair ties, i have a hard time finding ones that fit on my head but these are perfect.
Everett, WA
I use these ties to roll my hair to give it the curly look. I like the way my comes out I just wish it would make a tighter curl but at least it doesn't hurt my head when sleeping like old school rollers do . These are soft