BY SEPHORA #13 in Hair Ties & Clips

A collection of six elastic hair ties printed with vibrant designs. Keep your hair in place and in style with this set of flexible hair ties adorned with fun and flashy designs. The soft fabric is gentle on your hair and comfortable to wear on your wrist between uses. Keep them in your gym bag or purse for ponytails and up-dos at your convenience. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Seamless Hair Ties
  • "These are super cute but u can buy hair bands anywhere so i personally wuld by it from a drugstore bc sephora is a bit expensive but the cuality is much better ofcourse" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these hair ties because after you take them out your hair isn't dented or anything." in 2 reviews
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL
These are great and I alway try to stock up when they're on sale, especially in the more natural colors. I have extremely thick hair and they do a great job of holding it up without too much of a "hair dent". They do stretch out, but it works out so I can make it wrap around an additional time. I've never had one break either.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Love these! Holds up hair well and doesn't leave a dent. I have thick curly hair so I'm always breaking hair ties, but these don't break! I got them at walmart and they were very reasonable. I keep 2 on my wrist and they don't leave any marks for make my wrist itchy like a lot of elastic hair ties do.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I like these hair ties (I consider myself a hair tie expert with my long/thick hair, haha). My favorite thing about these hair ties (besides the affordable price) is that they don't leave a dent in my hair! I love straightening my hair and wearing it down but at some point I will need to put my hair up, but I don't want to get a dent and have to keep it up all day! I love these hair ties and highly recommend!
Su S.
AMAZING! every girl (whether you have long/ short hair) needs these hair ties. They don't snag, they dont rip and they're so gentle on your hair. The only downside is that they can stretch out with continued use so you have to keep buying them .But they are so worth it, you wont be disappointed. It helps so much with breakage
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
These are my favorite hair elastics to wear ever. They don't pull my hair they hold it nicely and they don't leave a bunch of crinkly parts where they bend your hair strands and leave imprints. They go on sale at the end of every season with different colors as well and I love that too.
Rebecca F.
I love these hair ties! My hair is thick so I need a bigger band. These are only $5 and they last forever! They don't snag my hair or pull at it when I'm takin it out. I honestly don't see any room for improvement in my opinion. If you have thick hair you must try these!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
I use these ties to roll my hair to give it the curly look. I like the way my comes out I just wish it would make a tighter curl but at least it doesn't hurt my head when sleeping like old school rollers do . These are soft
Linda C.
Bow, NH
These hair ties are perfect if you are like my daughter, with very thin hair. She used to have a very thick hair, worn in a pony and or bun everyday since she was a dancer. Even in college and grad school, the ponytail continues as a DPT student. I don't know what happened to her hair, but her hair is very thin now.These hair ties are ties, not elastics that pull out even more hair. My daughter swears by these as the only type of hair tie she will use any more.
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I love these hair ties because after you take them out your hair isn't dented or anything. But I don't think getting them from sephora is your best bet. It's way less expensive if you get them from the drugstore. But if you don't mind, then they're a great product.
Meagan L.
I love these things, they don't crimp your hair when you put it up so you don't need to worry about putting it down and they look fashionable on the wrist. Only problem is they stretch out relatively quickly so you need to replace them often
Has anyone tried to DIY these? I would love to see the results!
vanessa s.
they are good for a wavy hair?
Valerie R.
Do these break wasily? I got thick hair