BY SEPHORA

An innovative blush palette with four ombre shades, four single shades, and one universally flattering luminizer. Discover a fun and unexpected approach to blush. Use each shade in the ombre pans on their own or mix together for a custom color. Experiment with finishes, mixing mattes and shimmers, and finish with the luminizer in the center pan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Carmela W.
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
I like this palette because it makes it easy to mix and match and come up with your own look. It doesn't always stay true to color though. It does last for a few hours so it is ideal for date night or something shorter. It doesn't build as well as some other blushes that I have tried. I wouldn't totally recommend it to everyone but if you are in need of a simple palette for touch ups it does the job.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
This is such a beautiful pallet from the product to the packaging blends out great I highly recommend you try it very affordable and a great gift for anyone starting there collection I have bought this as a gift for 2 people and they loved it
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
I love this palate! I can choose any blush for whatever season or mood I am in. I can even use some of these as highlighter or bronzer if I need to. The only thing I don't like it how big the wheel is, but I understand why it has to be!
Madisun M.
Madisun M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
The highlighter in this is gorgeous, there's that, but I feel like most of the blushes are slacking. The mauve-like tones are fine, but the more shimmer like ones(peach, ombré pink) are meh. And the bronzer(?) is way too sparkly.
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
I love this palette. it is a great selection of blushes but the colors are so bold that you could even use them as eye shadows if you wanted. Sephora is a great company and they never disappoint.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I just won this in a YouTube giveaway and I freaking love it! The colors are so bright and vibrant, and the shimmer/highlight colors are bomb.
Kylah S.
Kylah S.
New
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
Good choice! You have many colors to choose from or to mix colors! Or only use one this palette is good choose for different things!!!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
Loved the variety and how easy it went on. It didn't break my face out and stayed on the entire day. Didn't need to re apply
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
I use this pretty much every day. I love this palette with a burning passion. If you see it buy it you won't regret it. M
shirley R.
shirley R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
Ombre Obession face palette is a the perfect product that offers a variety of colors for all areas of shading