BY SEPHORA

An innovative blush palette with four ombre shades, four single shades, and one universally flattering luminizer. Discover a fun and unexpected approach to blush. Use each shade in the ombre pans on their own or mix together for a custom color. Experiment with finishes, mixing mattes and shimmers, and finish with the luminizer in the center pan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette
  • "the sephora obsession face palette is a wonderful product. the colors are creamy and can match any skin color." in 2 reviews
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Anna H.
Bellevue, WA
I am obsessed with this face palette. Has an amazing range of colors and perfect to pack when traveling (because you literally have a collection of different colors). I love how there's many different shades, perfect for different occasions.
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
This is one of my favorite products to use when traveling! The only downside is that all the colors are so different there will probably be a few that don't match your skin tone. They also don't blend that well together, but I like to use them on their own.
Ariana R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Face Palette! This palette is a face palette and it's really good it has contour and blush and highlight all in this beautiful ombré palette and I'm literally obsessed with this that I tanned out of the bomb highlight that was in this palette because it's so goood!!
Keisha W.
Worth it! I always enjoy having a variety of blushes to use for different times of the year and you have the ability with this pallet! It is the cheaper option and worth it! I will purchase this again.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
I like this product primarily because it gives me a variety of options for blush in one product. It's great for travel and for on the go touch ups throughout the day. The formula itself is good though the pigmentation of some of them are better than others. They can be layered with multiple applications to get the consistency wanted.
I love these colors. The highlighter in the middle is the best highlighter I've ever found. I love the range of colors in here and the quality. Very happy.I love these colors. The highlighter in the middle is the best highlighter I've ever found. I love the range of colors in here and the quality. Very happy.
Lydia H.
['Iowa City', ''], IA
This product works very well. I love the many choices of color it provides. The colors allow for many different makeup looks depending on how you feel that day. I'd buy it again once I run out. I recommend this product.
Kaci K.
Love love love! This pallete makes a great gift!! I would highly recommend getting this! I got it as a gift and I now use it on a daily basis. I mix 2 of the colors for a bronzer and 2 of them for blush. Also the highlighter in the center is great!!
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
I love this palette. The colors work really well on all skin tones. It blends nice too. Very buildable and non-drying. The hightlight in the center is nice and subtle. Would recommend and would also buy again.