BY SEPHORA

An eye shadow palette with four ombre shades and four solid shades. This eye shadow palette features perfectly curated shades, allowing you to mix and match for the ultimate shade combinations. The ombre effect on each shade provides a light-to-dark range of shade options for a personalized look. This set contains: - 4 x 0.17 oz Ombre eye shadows - 4 x 0.09 Single eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Do these colors muddy up due to the ombré effect in the p...1 Answers
  • This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the ...2 Answers
  • Is this palette expensive? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ombre Obsession Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is a full color palette. You have all what you need in a pack. If you like changes in your style you can rock and nail it with flying colors, literally. It's a high pigmented palette so the finish is very professional. " in 6 reviews
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I like the idea of this palette. I think it looks cool on the inside. I would definitely say that the colors are not that pigmented so I don't see myself reaching for this product at all. I would not buy again. I've only swatched it a couple of times, but can't get good pay off on the eyes. I want to love this palette, but I just can't.
nicole r.
charlotte, NC
I really do love this palette. It's so unique and gives you great little color combinations. The top two columns are more colorful and not great for everyday use, but the bottom two rows are more neutral, paired with glitters. The colors have great payoff and there's a good amount of product in the palette.
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
I really did not like this product at all. It looked so beautiful and useful and i was very excited to use it. The colors were bland and hard to apply and the green made my eyes appear ghostly. It was a disappointment after spending so much money. I have never had any trouble with other Sephora products though
Nicole
This palette is vibrant, dark, and soft. So many different colors to choose from, that transition into the perfect ombré color. They're pigmented, and true to color. A little goes a long way! I also love how they already come with the perfect ombré crease and highlight colors.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Sephora has really good products - some that I find better than the high end brands. Their eyeshadows are my favs and this palette does not disappoint. I love the range of colors this palette has and it has both mattes & shimmers. You can get plenty of different looks and color combinations that will work for daytime and nighttime. The shadows have good pjgmentation with little to no fall out. I think the individual shadows have a better color payoff, but this palette is still a great buy!
Katelyn J.
Madison, WI
What a fun collection of colors and shades! I love the combination of fun vibrant colors, with powerful elegant neutrals. Instead of carrying around multiple small cases, I only need to pack one. Perfect for travel. The large mirror makes on the go application so easy!
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
There are so many great colors in this palette, you can use it as an ombre palette and do an ombre look or you can use it for a traditional look. It's really versatile. i love this palette and Sephora eye shadows are really great to work with.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
So very happy I got the eyeshadow palette. all the colors are so fun and stay on so very well. I love the packaging it is so very much fun. I would buy this again. this was my first time to get this one and I would tell my friends family and you to get this. I did pick up one for a friend who I think will love this for a Christmas gift.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
I snagged this on an after Christmas sale because it's so gorgeous and I love it so much I can hardly bring myself to use it! I love using the ombré shadows as a trio to create full looks with one palette.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Beautiful packaging. Mostly great colors. High pigmentation. They blend easily with a good eyeshadow brush. The colors look good wet. I don't wear eyeshadow very often so this will last me a while :)
Amanda O.
I love these colors! How's the pigmentation?
Morgan T.
Garland, TX
Is this palette expensive?
Samantha L.
Saint Catharines
This has been on sale at sephora for a while. How is the pigmentation? I am also worried that dust from using the different shades will transfer and blend in to the other colors as they are not seperated, does this happen?
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
How's the pigment? Do these last long and will they crease?
Katie M.
portage
Where can I purchase this?